ForumsGamesGC CS Sooo about that "end game"...

3 1868
mysticwriter612
mysticwriter612
23 posts
Nomad

I've hit a point where I have almost all the skills maxed (the ones that matter have been maxed for a long time) and every talisman has +1 to all gems and freeze helpers. Obviously every map has been played on all difficulties. So now what? I mean yeah, I could learn permafreeze farm and keep gaining higher exp to level for skill points I no longer need...but I would like to know what drives people (such as Astro whom I'm sure will spot this and share his input ^_^) to continue still playing, especially when one map run can take quite some time. So what's all your "reward to work for"? Am I missing anything other than 1) Beating all endurance waves 2) Completing all achievements 3) Reaching max level 4) Creating a max grade gem 5) Having all talismans max level with perfect freeze helpers? Also, has any of the above been completed? =)

• 3 Replies
tulamide
tulamide
37 posts
Shepherd

1) and 2) have been completed by many users

The other question: For me, GC is a sandbox. Which means, I make my own goals (like beating endurance). Basically I think, "Is this or that possible" is the question, that drives most of us who still play in high wizard levels.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

What is your level?

Mine is 3000 and something for now. You ask why I'm still playing? Actually I am not, but after completing the game I played for a long time just in order to push the game to its limits - what I finally did developing my combining formulas. It was pure fun work, checking what is really possible here

mysticwriter612
mysticwriter612
23 posts
Nomad

Sounds like about what I had in mind and was assuming. If defeating all waves in endurance is something people have done then I found what I can work toward =) I don't feel like trying to be the first of anything, so that worked out. I'm not too bad at gemcraft but I'm not good enough at math to be awesome at it like psorek sounds to be haha.

psorek- I'm about lvl 2000.

Showing 1-3 of 3