ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Last Stand issuses / multiple games loading

57 12074
bkkbbhenderson
bkkbbhenderson
5 posts
Peasant

since you changed the layout seems I am have four different game screens and each one is loading the game. I run explore for the engine please fix it soon cause it seems to be affecting more then just me

• 57 Replies
Veldar66
Veldar66
8 posts
Shepherd

Can't log on. Doesn't recognize my log in and password. What happened?

xaviersxmen
xaviersxmen
6 posts
Nomad

Im having reconnect issues here. Just somehting that people fixing something that dont need to be fixed and messing it up trying.

bkkbbhenderson
bkkbbhenderson
5 posts
Peasant

I have now tried IE, fire fox, chrome and safari have the same issues with all of them. tried everything I can think of to not get the four game loading screens. please address this problem to last stand dead zone version 1.45. thanks for all the work you all put in to this site.

xaviersxmen
xaviersxmen
6 posts
Nomad

Plus if you scroll down I have multi games loading. Like 5 of the same game loading on the same page.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@xaviersxmen can you post a screenshot, and what browser are you using?

humanbeing
humanbeing
13 posts
Peasant

I have the same problem as xaviersxmen .... the game is loading multiple times at least if I use IE, Firefox is running fine.

It is pretty difficult to take a screenshot even with zooming out the whole site.

Veldar66
Veldar66
8 posts
Shepherd

hey boppins, whatever has happened over the last 48 hours has been on the side of AG, not us. We have been doing just fine until AG "updated" it's site. bummer. IE and flash updated and still AG doesn't work.

xaviersxmen
xaviersxmen
6 posts
Nomad

I am on firefox.

Yeah please dont throw the problem off on our browsers or anything. The game '
was' just fine for me.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I'm not throwing the problem on you. I need to know your browser & addons so I can debug it and fix it. Screenshots also help pinpoint the problem, it doesn't have to perfectly show your problem, just show any part that is "wrong".

humanbeing
humanbeing
13 posts
Peasant

http://abload.de/image.php?img=unbenanntnfsnl.jpg

Loading at least four times.

IE latest version ....

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

thanks @humanbeing .. do you have any addons? and can you try another MMO like Legacy of a 1000 Suns and tell me if it does the same thing?

humanbeing
humanbeing
13 posts
Peasant

Hey boppins, no addons here, not a single one ...

Legacy of a 1000 Suns is running properly, no problems right there!

The Last Stand is also running fine for me with Firefox.

xaviersxmen
xaviersxmen
6 posts
Nomad

But not working for my firefox.

ThorsLegion
ThorsLegion
1 posts
Nomad

hey its impossible to play my game when it loads 3-5 pop up windows come up with my game in it and if that doesn't happen, the deadzone cursor changes to a normal cursor and doesn't give me the symbols to heal, attack and suppress. also I can't here any of my alliance members in the alliance chat. I have many issues that make the game impossible to play if you can please fix this it would be great because I am not the only one having the issues.

tiredjoel
tiredjoel
6 posts
Shepherd

trouble connecting to server and staying connected, same on firefox/chrome/ie
other games work fine, ad blocker plus is only add-on

Showing 1-15 of 57