ForumsNews and FeedbackFrustration with site update

8 4421
Rinzlar
Rinzlar
14 posts
Shepherd

the current change to the site is causing some troubles for me when i minimize my browser... alot of the games i play on the mmo section wont give me the full scroll side to side ....

i tend to play games having 2 browsers up .. one watching youtube on half my screen and other half playing a game ...

the new update makes it impossible to scroll all the way to the right or left on these game forcing me to have to hit full screen on my game to click on something on the game i cant see ...

this is a minor inconvenience when playing games and hope it gets fixed ...

• 8 Replies
KiwiLaddy
KiwiLaddy
1 posts
Nomad

I agree, is there a reason for this change or is it change for change sake ?

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@Rinzlar

I'm able to scroll left/right when I make my browser window small on an MMO.. What MMO are you talking about specifically?

Rinzlar
Rinzlar
14 posts
Shepherd

go play a game in the mmo section then make your browser smaller .. half the size of your screen ... then try to scroll left and right and see if you can move all the way left and right...

i use chrome and it wont let me scroll left and right all the way when i make my browser smaller

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Viking Vengeance PE doesn't show recent levels again.
It only shows older ones, this is getting annoying.

bloody941
bloody941
2 posts
Shepherd

this update has also caused quests to reset and not stay completed on dawn of the dragons

tiredjoel
tiredjoel
6 posts
Shepherd

this update seems to be affecting quite a few games, on multiple browsers,

other than cosmetic appearance did this update improve anything? 4 days now you cant play games on a site for playing games....

and on a side note,updates are much better on Monday or Tuesday, as you have the rest of the work week to fix bugs, as compared to a Friday roll-out before leaving for the weekend

jeffreybro
jeffreybro
3 posts
Nomad

I don't understand why they don't simply roll-back the site update and see if that resolves all of these problems. Honestly, I have 3 accounts with armorgames, and I'd like to transfer the game data I play to another host. This isn't frustrating, it's debilitating to the gameplay. I play The Last Stand - Deadzone, and we get the luxury of loading 4 games on top of each other.

Showing 1-7 of 8