ForumsWEPRIs the world screwed enough that it should be destroyed?

62 5866
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

From the things I have notice around the world, From territory disputes to social media activism, should this world be destroyed? Post opinions pls.

• 62 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
6,918 posts

Well. I think this thread should probably be locked down unless someone can provide an argument FOR the destruction of the world/humanity. It's fairly clear that no one agrees with the idea, and the entire idea really is a logistical and ethical nightmare.

Agreed. In the way the OP addresses the issue, and with the dramatic extent of the measure proposed, no side in favour of it has ever formed in this thread.

Battery chickens, cows and pigs.

You didn't demonstrate why exactly they would be doomed without us. If they're set free, they'd survive easily. Conversely, any animal would starve if locked up, not just battery animals.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,271 posts

You didn't demonstrate why exactly they would be doomed without us. If they're set free, they'd survive easily. Conversely, any animal would starve if locked up, not just battery animals.

True, I said battery animals precisely because they'd be locked up. That, and since many of them are morbidly obese, they would be prime targets for predators even if they made it out.
Showing 61-62 of 62