ForumsGamesSeeking gaming buddy(ies) DK/EU

3 1940
5upreMeTV
5upreMeTV
2 posts
Nomad

[B]ENGLISH:[/B]

Hello dear forum

I have come to eventually need some to play with, I'm a top all around gamer and due to that fact, I do not simply play 1 game.

Looking for someone who is keen on a lot and are also willing to spend a little from the wallet to try something new, you need to, putting it straight, have a high level and by that I mean primarily to have a brain(understand the games you play!) and great aim!.

That being said, it is fun and ATM. it would be great to find one who e.g. can game Blockscape (just bought it, it's okay), but of course a lot of different and other games aswell

Games I play at the moment:
- CS:GO (Global Elite)
- Smite
- Heroes & Generals
- Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior
- Hearthstone
- Blockscape

Quick info:
- 21 years of age
- Neat and nice guy
- Coal black humor, sometimes
- Workout 3-6 times a week (Would be great to find someone you can talk a little fitness with, too)
- Study International Economics.

Are you interested, then just send me a comment or a PM with your steam / skype

P.S

I would never dream of playing so ridiculous easy and bad games (It's my personal opinion, which you can not change no matter what) as HoN, LoL and Dota 2

Just so you are aware of that, so we do not waste each others time

[B]DANISH:[/B]

Hej kære forum

Jeg mangler sgu efterhånden nogle at game med, jeg er top all around gamer og gamer derfor ikke kun 1 spil.

Leder efter en som er frisk på en masse og som også er villig til at bruge lidt fra pungen for at prøve noget nyt, du skal, for at sige det hårdt og lige ud, have højt niveau og med det mener jeg primært at FATTE og RAMME.

Når det er sagt er det hygge og pt. ville det være super at finde en som man f.eks. kan game Blockscape med, men er self klar på en masse forskelligt

Hurtig info:
- 21 år
- Pæn og rar fyr, lidt fremme i skoende
- Kul sort humor, til tider
- top all around gamer
- Træner 3-6 ugenligt (Ville være fedt at finde en man kan snakke lidt fitness med ogsÃ&yen
- International Ãkonomi studerende.

Er i interesseret, så fyr jeres steam/skype i en kommentar

P.S

Jeg kunne aldrig drømme om at spille så latterlige nemme og dårlige spil (Det er min personlige mening, ændre du ikke ved noget som helst) som HoN,LoL og Dota 2.

Bare så i er klar over det

• 3 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

easy and bad

Dota 2

Games I play at the moment:

- Hearthstone

Hnnnnnnnnnnnng go away.
5upreMeTV
5upreMeTV
2 posts
Nomad

Get a life please, sure.. Hearthstone is easy aswell, but I find it a lot more enjoyable. and it really does require more skill to put the perfect deck together, except for the fact that Hearthstone lacks the huge amount of Randomness and card draw that comes with it, either way.

I stand by my point, if you do not, that is your choice, fortunately not mine

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

You know, you make a really long and unneeded post just to make new friends.

next time just put what games you play and on what console and your gamer id name, that other stuff is really not needed

Showing 1-3 of 3