ForumsGamesover-rated game series

8 2376
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

i just posted in a thread that had the under-rated game series so I thought well, let's go the other direction. I personally think the CoD: BO series. Even though I am a complete fanboy of CoD, the Black Ops series is just boring to me. (even though i am founded guilty cause im in the middle of black ops 2)

• 8 Replies
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Call of Duty in general. Me playing call of duty as a little kid on my computer "THIS IS AWSOME!" Me playing new Call of Duty games on my freinds PS3. "...................What was that crap?" Also I think Mortal Kombat might be a little over rated. Not much mind you, but I just like Soul Caliber and alot of my freinds (I can't even call them gamers.) don't. Grand Theft Auto, Sure it's great but uh.........Saints Row, Nuff said.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

I''d generally say Assassins Creed games, I will admit, I only played the 1st game, and have heard that the 2nd game is a massive leap gameplay wise, but I really thought the story wasn't too great. And it gets praised for the story all day, I would have preferred it if it was actually about a person in that time, not the animus, and none of that GOOD GUY ASSASSINS stuff.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Half Life. True, it was a revolutionary shooter in terms of styling and storytelling, but that doesn't stop it being hugely dull.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

resident evil. Not spooky, not really fun after the first level. Just annoying.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

This feels like a sacred cow barbaque. *Sees fried headcrab* OMNOMNOM.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

in all honesty?

pokemon and call of duty

cod is all the same, each new game is just like a giant 60 dollar DLC. each game has smack talking 12 year olds who talked about being in bed with your mother.

and pokemon? pokemon was great... 10 years ago..

pokemon stopped being fun after ruby/sapphire/emerald.

it just got repetitive, it's all the same goal, collect all badges and win the elite 4 with minor interruptions here and there from the bad guys

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Any GTA game past the 2nd one.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

gta, and any realistic sport game that ever came out...

Showing 1-8 of 8