ForumsGamesLooking for beta testers!

7 3021
Llama_Games
Llama_Games
4 posts
Nomad

Hello there guys. We are a independent flash developing team called LlamaGames. We are looking for beta testers for our upcoming game. Anyone can join! Our early version of game is located here. We are looking you to play the game just like regular user would play, then contact us with your impressions of the game, possible improvements, suggestions, or notify us about any bug you found. You can contact us at this email: contact@llama-games.com . Every tester will get beta tester badge ingame. Please remember that game is still in development. Thanks for your time, enjoy.

• 7 Replies
psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

What is the purpose of this "game"?

Llama_Games
Llama_Games
4 posts
Nomad

Well, the purpose of this game is like any other game, to have fun. You can vote on versuses or create one, comment and share your opinion with other users, customize your account and add friends, or you can just chat with other users in the chat section. It's about expressing your opinion with other players. As this is not final version we are planning to add more, and expecting early version players to provide us with their experience and suggestions. Thanks for the reply psorek, we hope you find this helpful.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

OK, maybye I'm just not your target group...

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

I would be happy to but my browser says its a broken link.

Llama_Games
Llama_Games
4 posts
Nomad

We had problems with our website but it's fixed and working perfectly, sorry for inconvenience. Beta testing is still open, click here to play.

callmeishmael
callmeishmael
57 posts
Nomad

Not to tell you your business, but as a longtime gamer your offering strikes me as more of a an exercise in social media than it is a game. You may be pitching it to the wrong crowd. Anyway, best of luck and I hope that it finds its niche.

Llama_Games
Llama_Games
4 posts
Nomad

We fully agree with you, we couldn't find exact way to describe what it is. Social media describes it the best! Thanks, for your review callmeishmael, much appreciated!

Showing 1-7 of 7