ForumsForum GamesHero's fail.

1 2238
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

So this is based on an idea I had for a sort of fighting game, Since I have no way to make such a game I'm making an RPG. The idea is that the chosen one (Samuel Vayhle) Kinda sucks and there are lots of other people more qualified to defeat the Undead King. You will create a character of your own to defeat Rexus Inmortorum. You may choose from a multitude of weapons and fighting styles to create your character. You will also face others who desire to face Rexus.

BIO: List some details of your character and why they want to defeat the undead king.
Speed: maxes out at 5 but can be upgraded further through gameplay.
Strength: Maxes out at 5 as well
Durability: Maxes out at 5
Skill: Maxes out at 10, greatly influences the outcome of battle but requires other stats to be effective.
Energy:Maxes out at 15 Applies to magic affinities, related to endurance when magic affinities do not apply.
Weapon: Weapon type and short description.
Damage:Applies to wounds and injuries that occur when striking enemy.Max 10
Impact:Force of attacks, can stagger enemy and get past blocks.Max 10
Balance: Applies to high skill characters, increases general effectiveness.Max 10
You can spend 15 points on your character and 15 points on your weapon. All stats have atleast 1 to begin with.
I will create the first encounter when atleast 2 other people join the game but others can join the game later on.

• 1 Reply
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Character name: Samuel Vayhle.
Bio: The chosen one, Samuel Vayhle has seen little in his life. Samuel has the Holy Blade and has only trained for few years. Although Samuel is very skilled he must face much adversity in order to defeat the undead king and it is unlikely that he will be able to overcome.
Speed:3
Strength:4
Durability:4
Skill:2
Energy:6
Weapon:The Holy Blade, Samuel's family heirloom that is the reason he was dubbed the chosen one. As the last surviving member of the Vayhle family he is the only person that can use the Holy Blade. The Holy Blade is the only weapon that has ever defeated an Undead King.It's just a magic European longsword.
Damage:4
Impact:4
Balance:10

This is one of the story characters who makes an appearence. I will be controlling him. Story characters can break stat limitations but Samuel is not one of the characters that does.

Showing 1-1 of 1