ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] King of Tower Items disappear bug!

1 3079
hotpink
hotpink
1 posts
Nomad

I discovered a bug that costed me over 30 earth essence, much gold, and levels that I cannot get back. I have tried this 4 times to get the same results. Here is the bug: Yesterday, in the Daily Grind for day 1, I upgraded two magic skills to lvl 6 (hail & static) from lvl 5. After upgrading successfully to lvl 6 for both skills I clicked "claim" items in the Daily Grind for day 1. However, after doing so I would receive a system error, followed by a page refresh and those two skill levels will de-lvl back to lvl 5. HOWEVER, I did not get my money, or upgrading items back. They are all gone. I estimated I lost over 30+ earth essence, along with the gold I used to purchase it. I thought the system would correct itself and give me back the lost items today, but that also did not happen. If you have a system log of what I did please check to see proof.. Although this only happens if you click "claim items" so I just decided upgrade the magic skills and forgo that day 1 bonus anymore. But still, having lost a days worth of collection items is very unfair. Thank you for understanding, User ID : 473075253

• 1 Reply
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@hotpink We are not King of Towers support, please reach out to them here:

http://towerdefense-ag.shinezone.com/help.php

Showing 1-1 of 1