ForumsThe TavernWhat is Armor Games? [InspirationBoost]

11 7539
awesometarik
awesometarik
14 posts
Peasant

[quote]No, i'm not a newbie. This is a inspiration boost for armor games.

Hello there! I am awesometarik. What is "Armor Games?"

Armor Games is a website where all the knights, kings, pheasants, villagers, queens, princesses. Gather all in one website to check out the the latest game.

AG has grown over the years and i whould like to say that, its pretty awesome myself, I also seen ROBLOX and it's pretty fun, ROBLOX and AG are both good sites. To me, i feel like Armor Games is weakening on its defense. Armor Games foucusing to much on its games, and not it's popularity.

Popularity equals People, People equals more developers and game makers, etc. Devs and game makers, etc. equals more games, Games equals MORE popularity, MORE popularity equals inspired people, Inspired people equqals workers at Armor Games, more workers at Armor Games,

Ranks that cost money, like ppl start as a pheasant, then a knight, then Prince or Princess, then a King Or Queen, then you can maybe just maybe you can add Mod rank? Each rank cost USD. (United States Dollars)
except for pheasant, witch is free.
Bye, I'm awesometark, and stay awesome!

• 11 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Your ideas are terrible, evil, and an affront to the principles of Armor Games itself. At least you tried though.

Ranks that cost money would ruin the rapport the site has built up with it's dedicated users, and the quality games they provide are what attract users.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I agree with 09. Terrible ideas, no one wants to buy something useless like a rank, AP ranks never did anything but unlock armatars and now we can make our own for free.

Also ArmorGames focusing on it's games is a good thing, not a bad thing. After all there's a lot of games outside of ArmorGames with the ArmorGames logo.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

What would be the point of buying a rank? And wouldn't everyone just buy the king/queen one anyway if they were going to spend the money?

Armor Games focusing on their games is their way of focusing on their popularity, because their games are what account for their popularity. Having to pay for useless ranks is more likely to make the site less popular than it is to make it more popular.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I like the idea of more ranks (instead of just normal, knight, mod and admin) but i don't think you should have to pay for them you should get them just like you get the current ranks but just a lot easier to get than knight or mod. besides what would the ranks do

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

What is ArmorGames?

I like the idea of more ranks (instead of just normal, knight, mod and admin) but i don't think you should have to pay for them

The old ranking system was based on a system of spamming your way to the top, which a lot of people seemed to like
Planemaster13
Planemaster13
35 posts
Nomad

What would be the point of a paid rank? Then you have to pay to be a mod?

awesometarik
awesometarik
14 posts
Peasant

Guys, guys. CALM down. you dont have to
pay for them, but you can
earn them as playing games and beating them. Like four eggsample,
0 Games= Pheasent
10= Villager 30= Knight
50 Brave Knight
100 King
200 Nation Leader

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Guys, guys. CALM down. you dont have to
pay for them, but you can
earn them as playing games and beating them.

Change "don't have to" to "don't, and never will have to," and "beating them" to "earning quests" it would be something the community would accept.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*deleted a post, insulting others is a no-go here on AG*

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

No, i'm not a newbie. This is a inspiration boost for armor games.

What is this supposed to inspire? Vehemence? Outrage? Justifiable indignation?

Armor Games is a website where all the knights, kings, pheasants, villagers, queens, princesses. Gather all in one website to check out the the latest game.

I can't stress this enough:
[stress]There are no pheasants on Armor Games.[/stress]

Popularity equals People, People equals more developers and game makers, etc. Devs and game makers, etc. equals more games, Games equals MORE popularity, MORE popularity equals inspired people, Inspired people equqals workers at Armor Games, more workers at Armor Games,

Crude achievement-based ranking = LESS popularity
Disregard of GAMES = NO popularity
Pay to have community standing = Widespread infamy
teamzoneslayer
teamzoneslayer
3 posts
Jester

ArmorGames is a website

Showing 1-11 of 11