ForumsSupport ForumMass rating

6 2397
zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I'm just wondering if just clicking on games rating them then going to the next without playing them or commenting on them, is considered spamming?(I'm not sure what the word is to use) Also are the mods and admins informed when someone rates like 10 games in 1 min?

• 6 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

Yes its considered spamming. the only way that is accepted is if they have already played it on another website or somthing.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Rating a game is not considered spam, but posting a comment with few words is considered spam.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Ya but I am meaning just going thew random games and rating them in order to gain fast AP, and wondering if there is a rule against that?(cause I'm not sure it can be considered spam)

AshleyM
AshleyM
48 posts
Nomad

Yes El_Dyablo,it actually is spam you must play the game then rate it.If you rate it without playing then its spam.So just keep that in mind.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Indeed. Sometimes we notice people who mass rate games, which is a good indication that they're not putting any thought into the rating. Exceptions do exist (I've played a large number of games here from other sites), but we do not take too kindly to, say, people who apparently play 900 games overnight!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well i think its fair as long as you have played the game for a good amount of time, otherwise it technically is SPAM

Showing 1-6 of 6