ForumsThe TavernDoes anyone use Scratch?

9 6330
Planemaster13
Planemaster13
35 posts
Nomad

Does anyone here use Scratch?

• 9 Replies
Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

Yes, I do use Scratch, but I find it a bit mediocre and underdeveloped, as it doesn't have the power that can be introduced via Flash and JavaScript. Why do you ask?

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I just created an account there. The site is good to practice making simple animations. I think the image sprite can be used afterward become flash animation through flash software.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I don't program on it but I do look at others people's things and comment on them

Planemaster13
Planemaster13
35 posts
Nomad

es, I do use Scratch, but I find it a bit mediocre and underdeveloped, as it doesn't have the power that can be introduced via Flash and JavaScript. Why do you ask?

I think its pretty good for introducing the concept of Java instead of trying to learn it from a manual or web tutorial plus it doesn't get your head around like HTML or anything else, its just something to, i don't know, have fun.

I just created an account there. The site is good to practice making simple animations. I think the image sprite can be used afterward become flash animation through flash software

Have you tried creating a game yet?

I don't program on it but I do look at others people's things and comment on them

Do you want to program on it?
thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

@Planemaster13 Have you tried creating a game yet?

I've made a few properties to make a game in Unity 3D but I did not continue the project, its resources are too big for me also I'm busy looking for a job recently. I was 27 and did not have a job.
Planemaster13
Planemaster13
35 posts
Nomad

I've made a few properties to make a game in Unity 3D but I did not continue the project, its resources are too big for me also I'm busy looking for a job recently. I was 27 and did not have a job.

Ok
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

@Planemaster13 Do you want to program on it?

Yah i think i will start programing on it later.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

when i itch i like 2 scratch myself yes

Planemaster13
Planemaster13
35 posts
Nomad

Has anyone noticed how many views this got... Or is it just me

Showing 1-9 of 9