ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Black Screen On the most games

10 4462
Debrak
Debrak
1 posts
Nomad

Hi i have alot of blackscreens at the most of the games woulnd Need help for it how to fix it

• 10 Replies
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Ah yes I actually stopped using Armorgames for a few months because of that. I had that issue because I needed to update Adobe Flashplayer. After I updated it got even worse and I could only play about one game a day, Maybe two if I was lucky. I'm not sure but my computer is running better then ever and I think it was because of Ccleaner.
[url=http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner] I don't know if this link is ok to put but it's freeware and this is just a link to the page that describes the software. If you like what you see just go to FileHippo's home page it's the top download. I personally swear by it. When my PC refuses to work all I need to do is clean it up with Ccleaner. I Don't know if this will entirely fix the issue but I have suspicions that it fixed it for me. Plus it can't hurt right?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@samiel @Debrak We've located an issue that may have caused this related to Internet Explorer compatibility mode. Could you test now and see if you have the same issue?

acajelen
acajelen
13 posts
Blacksmith

I also have a black screen on all games here. Since yesterday. I update my flash. Nothing changed. It loads coemmercial and after that on chosing between german and english (Sonny 2) I cant click on it and if I click after a while sreen on game window becomes dark. And that is it. On other comp it works fine. And 1 more thing I have 2 pop up window (commercial) that happend parralel with this iissue.. Please help!

acajelen
acajelen
13 posts
Blacksmith

It happens on both browsers mozzila and chrome

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@acajelen So on Sonny 2 you can see a screen that lets you choose languages? Does this happen in other games, because it sounds like a specific issue to Sonny 2 for you.

acajelen
acajelen
13 posts
Blacksmith

Is there any way I colud post print screen image that I just created? Any way when I hower over english (for exmp.) it doesnt change my pointer from arrow in pointing finger as it should (if youknow what I mean). On Last stand 2 it stops at 20 percent loading, on Kingdom rush frontiers when download yellow bar gets to 20000 kb it continues from 19000 kb and there is no more loading yellow bar just numbers and beffor it gets to full load it stops... Dont care much for other games I could always play them again but sonny is unrepeatable there to much varieties... Help pls

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@acajelen Could you try an "Incognito" window on Chrome, or a "Privacy" window on FireFox? I've tested the games, they seem to play fun for me.

acajelen
acajelen
13 posts
Blacksmith

The service is unavailable. -- a message bellow the dark game window in privacy mode

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@acajelen This seems very computer specific to me, it's going to be hard to troubleshoot it for you. I think I'd try uninstalling, and re-installing your browser if I was in your place. Re-install Flash as well.

Also, check to make sure you have no blockers in place, firewalls, filters, or privacy software can cause these types of issues as well.

acajelen
acajelen
13 posts
Blacksmith

Uninstaling firefox and flash helped. I have problem with my Resident Evil games. The window for gameplay is now very small in comparing last time I played and system restore dont want to work to (earlier I fixed problem like this with system restore point). Does any1 here knows where to ask about problems like this. Thanks in advance!

Showing 1-10 of 10