ForumsThe TavernRepressed Memories

6 3442
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Who in the hell serves cornflakes for breakfast in a bloody preschool!? We were four-five year old children and you serve us unsweetened cornflakes with no sugar to add? What kind of monstrous 55-year old lady were you? Never mind we were too young to think about rebelling at the risk of losing our Nap Time. Yes, you could lose your Nap Time and be forced to sit with the attendees while they talk about whatever these grown-up topics like Operation Desert Storm or the first bombing of the World Trade Center were. Screw that, at least let me play with the dinosaurs or something. Anyway, you could already tell that a child who doesn't get their way would start crying. Any sensible program would have said child taken to a separate room to calm down, but as you can already guess, NOT THIS ONE. Right there in the middle. While other children are sleeping. Bawlin so hard the child just let's his arms hang.

Who in the hell puts chapter books with no pictures in a bloody preschool!?

• 6 Replies
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Uhm...........I feel like I should something............I just have no idea..........

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

M-mommy p-please be n-n-nice ;~;...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Maybe you should move this to AMW, since it doesn't have any actual discussion material

Well I was hoping people would gauge the title of the thread (where stating the topic is a staple of any thread) and throw out some of their nastier moments of growing up, but I guess that just didn't click.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Who in the hell serves cornflakes for breakfast in a bloody preschool!?

Ok you're cut off from my british friends. I'm not having my american friend talking like this. I outta feed you soap and teach you that murican's say the f word, not bloody.

You bloody goof.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Well now that you know, how about going with the flow and post according to the topic instead of attempting to tell me how to run my thread?

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

"Why do I have to study this? I ace every test and never do the homework and still pass with a high B." "Because we live in America Mark the founding fathers wanted a country were we could all receive a proper education." "The founding fathers wanted a country where they could change things because the crappy government wouldn't let em change anything." "Good point. Really you honestly don't need this class so just go ahead and go back to sleep." "Can do Mr. Teacher Man." I have a habit of calling my teacher either Mr. Teacher Man or Ms. Teacher Lady.

Showing 1-6 of 6