ForumsQuestsThe Deepest Sleep Quests

19 34027
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Quests for the last part of the Deep Sleep trilogy, are you ready to escape The Deepest Sleep?

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16018/media/icon/e6f1445ed84cf4cb9f81527a77fdd140.png?v=1406067939&vv=1406757909
Meet Bert
Find Bert the Clown before he finds you.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16018/media/icon/dc4452d0ca865cc12f1db54f4237b111.png?v=1406067975&vv=1406757929
Wake Up
Finally wake up.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/16018/media/icon/47df87806f046cb59d2b2cdebe03e2c4.png?v=1406068000&vv=1406757950
The Cycle
Attempt to break the vicious cycle.
Hardness: Hard

• 19 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Simple enough, quick game to get quests been needing some of them.

Hint there is 2 endings and both need to be done for quests.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Also, you don't have to replay the whole game to see the other ending. You can just click Continue form the main screen and you will be back to right before the ending, in which you can then do the alternate ending from there.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Both of you are correct, however... if you played through the game already before the launch of the Quests, you need to restart in order to unlock the first two. =)

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I've stopped playing new games on Armorgames just because of this problem -- the quests often aren't retroactive, and I hate replaying stuff.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It's inevitable @bakkart... some Quests are imbedded in a way that they only unlock whenever a certain point is reached in-game thus triggering the Quest. There's no other way for these games I'm afraid... but replaying a game that's good shouldn't be a problem, right? =)

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

You only have to restart the game to get the Clown quest. If you've played through the game before, you can continue and go through both endings to get immediately and get both quests, because I did it.

And the clown quest is VERY early, it took me about 2 minutes to get to him from the start.

Having finished the game before, it took me MAYBE 10 minutes to unlock all 3 quests, not exactly a hideous burden for a restart :P

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I know it's inevitable that some quests won't be retroactive ... which is why I don't play new games here. And I know it's "only" 10 minutes for this game, but that's 10 minutes playing a game that doesn't have much replay value. Other games will require a replaying of more time, and after a while, this "only" 10/20/30/60 minutes adds up.

So, for quest-centric player like me, it doesn't make much sense to play a game that potentially will have quests that I'll have to redo later.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@bakkart
Lol, I do the same thing. I don't play new games until the quests come out. I usually can guess which game will get quests. Games that usually get quests are:

- Extremely popular games (Gemcraft, Kingdom Rush, Strike Force Heroes, etc.)
- Games that are sequels to a previous game that had quests.
- Games that are from developers that had quests in one of their other games.
- New games with a high rating (although this indicator is not as consistent as the others).

It's not too bad to wait though, as lots of games come out all the time and so many are on the site I can just go back one page or two and have tons of games to choose from.

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts
Duke

I love how there's diference between difficult in the 2 ending quests. xD
And indeed, it's harder to get the other one.

brunodemoch
brunodemoch
46 posts
Archduke

easy quest.. but good game!! Had fun playing it!

Niko100fan
Niko100fan
5 posts
Bard

Fun quests and game too! It was really spooky. I hesitated everytime I clicked

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

3/3.

Which ending do you guys like better?

Raani
Raani
21 posts
Jester

Very nice game. It is a horror one but it's not that scary because the scary parts are not that well thought.
Still a very awesome game.

I find the second ending more heroic.

powerfuljackel
powerfuljackel
1 posts
Peasant

how to get alternate ending?

TheKris555
TheKris555
1 posts
Peasant

To get the alternate ending you have to, at the last part of the game where you're chasing the shadow, just let him go. In other words, don't click anything after he starts running.

Showing 1-15 of 19