ForumsGames[Necro] Unturned , Free to Play game

5 23428
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

So what do you think about this kinda newish game that came out ? it has bad graphics but its like minecraft + Dayz and its a very fun game to play but it has a lot of bugs that will be fixed lately

• 5 Replies
Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

I find the game to be quite enjoyable, it's currently one of the few free-to-play zombie survival games out there and with its small size, you can almost play it immediately. I wouldn't say the graphics are bad, just smooth. The game is remarkable considering that it was developed by one boy aged 16 in Canada.

TheAristocrat35
TheAristocrat35
4 posts
Nomad

Yeah, It is pretty remarkable considering it was made by a 16 year old student, and it surpasses many double A titles with the amount of fun it offered and it's sheer variety, All the more power to him I say.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Totally underrated gem this. Unturned, while not the best-looking or neatly-polished game, is a ton of fun with friends over LAN or by yourself if you like the feeling of total isolation.

The developer often posts on the Unturned General Thread on /vg/, you might be able to leave him a nice comment or two.

-Chillz

hutt_hayden
hutt_hayden
1 posts
Nomad

the graphics arent bad mate he designed them like that

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This thread was revived twice now, with posts that have no contibution to the discussion (last one was spam - deleted) on both occasions, so I'll lock it...

Showing 1-5 of 5