ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Gemcraft 2 Chasing Shadows can't log in.

10 2775
NoirRoseAngel
NoirRoseAngel
2 posts

Okay so I cannot log into my account in the game so I can continue where I left off... I opened up armorgames, and logged in... opened up strategy and into gemcraft 2... my game saved to my armor games acct is gone, so I click log in inside of the game even though I am already logged in... and it opens up the game in a new tab... i try starting a new game (cause hell just wanna play... figure it out later) and it takes me to another page to log in... fml.... help?

• 10 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,284 posts

@NoirRoseAngel I see your save game, I'm not sure why you can't see it. Could you try another browser?

http://i.imgur.com/K7I9LA8.png

NoirRoseAngel
NoirRoseAngel
2 posts

gave up came back today and its back... I give up... thank you ferret... I always loved ferret's....

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,354 posts

@NoirRoseAngel whenever that happen you could make a lil test by try it with another browser and see if that one works.
Lately i have a login problem with IE in Epic War Saga, but with chrome all works fine.

Alexb_899
Alexb_899
2 posts

I am having the same problem, tried in IE and firefox, cleared cookies & cache, etc, still no good! Please help!

Alexb_899
Alexb_899
2 posts

Decided to give it 1 more go - it's working now on IE, but still not on Firefox - I've been playing it only ever on Firefox, I don't understand why it's not working now?

erdal51
erdal51
5 posts

ummmm i know this is a bit off topic but by any chance could someone tell me how to get haunting difficulty, i don't know what map i need.

sztrazi
sztrazi
1 posts

I have the same problem as NoirRoseAngel. I am already logged in... and it opens up the game in a new tab... i try starting a new game (cause hell just wanna play... figure it out later) and it takes me to another page to log in. Got any solution

djbillybob
djbillybob
1 posts

I just verified my email today and I'm having the same problem but I am using chrome, but I am trying to create a new one also it says I must log in to favorite games but I am logged in! Please help!

cilvixter99
cilvixter99
4 posts

hello ...
okay so i cant continue my saved game in epic war 3 and 4 and in sonny 2... i didn't log in in armor games for a long does it have any connection ... i really want my saved game back... please help mee.. thank you

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,354 posts

@cilvixter99 this games save local on your computer, so its not on our end.

Maybe you/your computer automaticly delete these files.
Also if you changed to another browser this happen, browsers use different locations to store those files (if you used another browser check with the old one... maybe youre lucky^^).
And if you changed your entire computer...

Edit, saw your question is also answered in the thread you made.

Showing 1-10 of 10