ForumsPopular MediaHey ArmorGames, what shows do you watch?

51 22656
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I'm never able to talk to people... and I finally figured out why. I have nothing to talk about. When I listen to people, they often talk about a few things - School, sports, movies, and shows. I can sometimes carry out conversations about school, but not when they're a completely different age group than me. So I figured shows would be both enjoyable for me and useful for socializing.

So, what shows do you watch? I'm making a list for myself.

• 51 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I mostly watch comedies and thrillers. I especially like the following. (Especially good programmes are marked with a *):
The Bridge*
Fargo*
Doctor Who
30 Rock*
Arrested Development
The IT Crowd*
Father Ted*
Blackadder (Especially Series 2 - 4)*
Twenty Twelve
Green Wing*

If there is a good science programme on, I usually watch it.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Bates Motel is a great series its the presequel from Psychosis and its a great one

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

presequel from Psychosis

You mean Psycho.
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I doubt very many people watch this, but its pretty much the only time that i watch TV, once a week.

Its House. Lots of medical stuff, and funny, with a tinge of insanity.

Lobotis
Lobotis
75 posts
Nomad

I watch Doctor Who and arrow

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Lots of people used to watch House.

I have heard the Blacklist is amazing.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Gravity Falls, Game of Thrones, & Fargo come to mind.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

At the moment I'm watching The Honourable Woman, a thriller about a conflict between Israel, Hamas, the British secret service, and a wealthy company. It's understated, but riveting.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Doctor Who
Sherlock
lots of Top Gear since we got BBCA a week or two ago
Agents of SHIELD
Cutthroat Kitchen
from the top of my head.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Game of Thrones i just incredible with all letters , Blacklist is another awesome series , and i usuaally waht Agenst of shield but not very interested in that one, and yes 09philj i meant Phsyco , i was going to put that but i was not sure and saw that it was Phsychosis , but i knew it was Phsyco ^^

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Attack on Titan, Monk, Ghost Adventures, Regular Show, and Brady Bunch. Are ones that come to mind for right now.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I didnt remmer to name up Animes too , i watched Death note , Elfen Lied and all those also Attack on Titan is really interesting

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Game of Thrones, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, and Falling Skies.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I've read through your suggestions. So far, the ones I'm almost definitely going to at least try to watch are Doctor Who and Game of Thrones, because I know people in real life who watch those shows. (Keep in mind that I haven't read any descriptions of these shows, I'm going based off what I hear others talk about, and your suggestions of course.)

The ones that are second on my list are Fargo and Sherlock.

I haven't read the last 2 books of Death Note but if I ever do I might give the show a chance as well.

Keep the suggestions coming! I need to study these shows like I would study for a final.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i see no one said MLP yet?

but other than that most shows i watch has already been said.

Showing 1-15 of 51