ForumsSupport ForumRaze 3 problem.

6 2547
Blotcher
Blotcher
1 posts
Peasant

I've recently started playing Raze 3, I enjoyed the first two, but I believe there's a problem with either my system, or the game. Whenever I play match I receive no credits for kills, in story mode. At first I thought it was just a way that they made the game harder, but that prevailed to be untrue. I've tried using different websites, different browsers, offline and online accounts, but the results are all the same. The problem seemed to have started after I started the alien campaign, but I have no idea what could have caused it.

http://i.imgur.com/JIPajzM.png
Credit yield after beating level 1. (My credits)
http://i.imgur.com/KH7OTqO.png
Credit yield after beating level 1. (someone else's)
Now, I did beat the whole game, so I thought that was my problem, that you don't get credits If you've beaten the level before. but I played the first level of human campaign on Notdoppler, no credits for kills. played the first level on Firefox (which is different from the one I generally use.), no credits for kills.
Thank you for reading and helping me with my problem.

• 6 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

I'll pass this along for Juice-Tin to answer... but he did mention to me that the newest update to the game (done on Wednesday) would be nerfing credit earning, as it was too easy.

Played a level just now and got 0 bonus for kills also...

tristar
tristar
3 posts
Shepherd

I still have the same problem - but now, since the update, its almost impossible for me to get more than 1 star on every alien campaign mission (only in CTF levels I reached 3 stars).

Banshe
Banshe
1 posts
Nomad

I have EXACTLY the same problem! I love the whole raze series and they are all totally brilliant! but like Blotcher said, I dont earn any credits during campaign. Kill credits I mean and ive also tried other sites like not doppler ect. Please help, i hope its not just my computer...

tristar
tristar
3 posts
Shepherd

I like to add that I usually get really a lot of bonus, I mostly don't die and I am the best player - still there is no way to achieve 2 or 3 stars on most of the alien campaign levels and in some of the human campaign missions. Very frustrating!

ThaGhost
ThaGhost
1 posts
Farmer

Same here.
And i think we can add the &quotause-problem" to the list as i have heard multiple people encountering it.

When you pause and then unpause the game your hud disappears and when the match ends the game freezes. Refreshing is the only solution

tristar
tristar
3 posts
Shepherd

Yes, the pause-problem, but also the problem that the game freezes during complex long levels....

Showing 1-6 of 6