ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Armatar Display Bug (not my armatar, but it's worth looking at)

1 3969
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

In Count to 100, @Darktroop07's armatar shows up as a 0 size image. I've seen this problem in the past, but I didn't bother reporting it. However, the following discussion adds new insight into the problem:

[quote=Darktroop07]Well there now I'm unique again XP, and snag is correct anyhow this is another 10,000 AP armatar.[/quote]
[quote=Patrick2011]Your armatar shows up as a 0 size image. In other words, it doesn't exist, nor does it default to the starry shield.[/quote]
[quote=Snag618]It is showing up perfectly for me.[/quote]
[quote=Darktroop07]Snag you can see a shark correct?[/quote]

The above discussion reveals that the problem I'm reporting is not universal because @Snag618 is apparently able to see a shark armatar while I am not (the discussion suggests that it's a shark, and it matches my previous experience with this problem). This indicates that the problem is most likely on my end, so here are a few things on my end that may be useful:

1) I'm using Google Chrome, and I have yet to try another browser.

2) I recently changed computers, but the problem occurs on both computers using Google Chrome. My old computer uses Windows 7, and the one I'm using now uses Windows 8.1.

Edit: The shark armatar shows up on IE 11.

Edit2: @Loop_Stratos posted in Count to 100 that the shark armatar doesn't display on Firefox either.

Edit3: @Snag618 is able to see the shark armatar even with Firefox. Again, that's from a post in Count to 100. This means there are additional spec requirements to see the armatar besides the browser.

• 1 Reply
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Patrick2011 I'm also able to see it. Very odd. Could be a caching issue, so I'd say give it some time and see if it fixes.

Showing 1-1 of 1