ForumsGamesStrikeForce Kitty, the thread.

67 33650
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I haven't been able to stop playing it since it was released. xD
I know it has a big lag problem but the concept is really cool and all those characters we can create makes the game re-playable.

My favorite final team is Wolverine (heal), Link (block), Spartan (attack) and the Halo guy (heal).
Just for the fun of it, I created some hybrid characters.
My favorite is the one with the vampire outfit, the Batman weapon, and a scythe from the Spartan guy.
It's cool to watch him swing the scythe and throw a bat at the enemy. xD

I finished the game about 10 times now and I'm still playing!

• 67 Replies
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

How to deal with its lag? By the second level, I could barely stay alive by spamming keys, it was so unresponsive/jerky/frozen/laggy. I really want to play it, waited so long.....but only a supercomputer can, I guess.

I run 6000 monsters on Gemcraft CH 0(epitome of LAG) at 3 frame/sec easy(which is good for GC0)...but this is like 0.3 frame/sec, and to add insult, its as unresponsive as when I had 35k monsters on GCL.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Keep your mouse on the side of the screen, it seems to help.
Also quit the game and come back, it'll play normally for a while.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here's a short guide to help you understand how the game works.

The 3 boxes under the cats represent their health (heart), strength (fist), and speed (L).
When you collect fishes and kill cats, the progress bar fills up until you get to the next level. You also acquire pieces of equipment. Some set require 1 piece, some 2,3,4 pieces. When you get a piece, put it on your cat to increase his statistics. Some will improve his strength, health of speed.
Some complete sets will give them different attributes (bottom of screen).
The cross means your cat can heal the other cats a little bit at the time.
The shield means your cat has the ability to block the counter attack.
The sword increase the force of the hit.
The fist means the enemy will fall back when you hit him.
The magnet helps collect the fishes.
The double arrow means a chance to shoot twice.
I'm not sure what the triangle does though.
The red X means there's no items.
If you see 3 X's and 1 ? it means you only need to get one piece to complete the set.

You can implement a strategy by giving the 1st cat the fist symbol, the 2nd one the shield, the 3rd one a sword symbol, and the 4th one the double arrow or the cross symbol.
What happens is the 1st cat will push the enemy back, the 2nd cat will block the counter attack, the 3rd one will hit the enemy harder and the 4th cat will either shoot twice or heal the other cats.

That's it for now.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here's a picture of my final team.
http://s36.photobucket.com/user/SSTG6/media/Art/StrikeForceKitty-FinalTeam_zpsbff5a0d0.jpg.html

I like the vampire guy, I gave him Batman's weapon, the Spartan scythe and the hat.
That makes a cool warrior, especially when he throws the bat and swing the scythe. xD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I changed my final team
http://s36.photobucket.com/user/SSTG6/media/Art/StrikeForceKitty-FinalTeam2_zpsed458d42.jpg.html

I kept the Halo guy (4 heal), Wolverine (3 heal), and the vampire (count SSTGia).
I added an hybrid warrior. I used the ninja mask, a light saber, a sword and the Tron outfit.

What is your final team?
Which StrikeForce kitty fighter do you personally prefer?

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

What's really funny is when you have 4 cats with double shot on them and any enemies you run into die from a bullet storm. XD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What's really funny is when you have 4 cats with double shot on them and any enemies you run into die from a bullet storm. XD

Yeah!

At one time I had the Halo guy, Captain Kirk, Iron Man and Han Solo.
All those crazy enemies that run at you at the end could barely pass the Fox king! They all died in a pile up! xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Okay. has someone found the 8th ability yet?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I just made a team with the one item costumes.
I dressed the 1st cat with the pink/rainbow outfit (page 4), the 2nd one with the red box head (page 6), the 3rd one with the Superman outfit (page 8) and the PacMan head (also page 8). It's a pretty decent team to crush the enemies in the first 3 Worlds .

Try it, it's cool!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Sometimes two warriors on the opposite side survive and they start a gun fight which is pretty funny.
The thing that irritates me though is when the enemy dies after shooting, his bullet keeps going and your last guy end up dying too.
When your last guy dies after shooting, his bullet stops, that's pretty stupid.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

There is no eighth power. I checked all of them.
Cross = healing
Shield = blocking
Sword = double damage
Fist = knockback immunity
Fish + Magnet = fish magnet
Bow + 2 Arrows = double shot
Hazard Sign = trap detection

I find it irritating when my melee units fall off a ledge and die in a fight, leaving the ranged ones firing at the space above the enemy.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I find it irritating when my melee units fall off a ledge and die in a fight, leaving the ranged ones firing at the space above the enemy.

Yup, I often get this issue.

I found a cool trick!
Once you've completed the game and raise your cat stats to the point where they are too strong for the enemy. Before clearing the data, go back to the first World and complete all of them, defeat the last boss and if you're lucky, you can collect 4 keys total.
Clear the data, start a new game and after your cats die, you can open 4 chests! You'll then get strong weapons right from the start!
I did it twice and I was able to reach the 4th World at level 13. My cats didn't last long though. xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Anyone with advice and tips that could help other players are welcome to share them here.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

1 Knockback immunity and trap-sighting powers aren't worth the bother.

2 If you got all the stuff from map3, the guy behind wonderwoman has nothing new.

3 You can't overpass the rake above batman in one jump. It needs to be four jumps in all.

4 Keep at least one ranged unit in the back, preferably 117, because it's the best healer.

7 Don't get in a fight mid-jump.

6 The last three characters are no good.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

4 Keep at least one ranged unit in the back, preferably 117, because it's the best healer.

Yeah I always keep this guy (he heals 4 points every 3 seconds).
I also like Gulo Gulo in front, he also has healing powers (3 points every 3 seconds).
One of the South Park kids (the first one) also heal 3 points every 3 seconds).

Which one do you think is the best overall warrior?
I personally like Rinku.

Also if you equip your first cat with the Pac Man head, the Superman outfit, the white light saber and the 13 attack points sword, he becomes a human tank, really. xD

7 Don't get in a fight mid-jump.

I'd usually agree with you but when you're having a hard time getting an item, jumping on someone often give you the item. I've had a success rate of 8/10, of course, it could only be luck.
Showing 1-15 of 67