ForumsGamesStrikeForce Kitty, the thread.

67 33733
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I haven't been able to stop playing it since it was released. xD
I know it has a big lag problem but the concept is really cool and all those characters we can create makes the game re-playable.

My favorite final team is Wolverine (heal), Link (block), Spartan (attack) and the Halo guy (heal).
Just for the fun of it, I created some hybrid characters.
My favorite is the one with the vampire outfit, the Batman weapon, and a scythe from the Spartan guy.
It's cool to watch him swing the scythe and throw a bat at the enemy. xD

I finished the game about 10 times now and I'm still playing!

• 67 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Which one do you think is the best overall warrior?

Either Rinku, Megaman (I forget the name they used), or Vader. Probably Rinku.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I used the same cat and dressed it up with different costumes, here's the results:

1- RInku 64 50 48 (block enemy attack 50%)
2- Spartan 58 56 36 (double damage 40%)
3- Gulo Gulo 51 56 36 (heal 3)
4- 117 52 46 46 (heal 4)
5- Wade 54 44 36 (heal 3)

Rinku is the overall winner, followed by Spartan.
They all have different abilities that are useful during the battle though.

I often used these guys together in this order:

117, Wade, Spartan, Gulo Gulo
or
117, Wade, Rinku, Gulo Gulo

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

To get the 4 chests you don't have to complete all 4 Worlds in-a-row like I thought before.
I finished the first World got the key, went to menu, started and finished the second World, got the key, went to menu again, started the third World, got the key, finished it, went back to menu, started and finished the fourth World, got the last key. I then cleared the data and started a new game.
After the cats died, I had 4 keys to open 4 chests! xD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I made it to the 4th World at level 9!
I had Meathead (3 heal), Olorin (2 heal) and two hybrid cats with the Sirk's gun, the Kpock's shirt, the crowbar, and the pink/rainbow outfit and Captain America mask found in a chest.
Killed both Mortal Kombat Foxes and my two surviving cats died right before reaching the milk. xD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yeah! I finished it at level 12 with all 4 cats!
I did it with Olorin in the back, the Meathead box ,Skywalker shirt,Megaman gun, and Link shield (2nd cat), Scorpion mask, King of the hill shirt, 15 point damage sword (left hand), and Ninja Turtle sword (right hand) (3rd cat), Link hat, Luigi's wrench (left hand), Spartan scythe (right hand),and pink/rainbow shirt (4th cat).

Beat up the Mortal Kombat guys, collected milk, avoided Darth Vader, collected milk bottles behind Skywalker and Shredder, avoided Wonder Woman & Matrix guy by falling down, double jumped to avoid MegaMan & Link, collected milk behind them, jumped over duplicate Ninja Turtle, jumped over the girl with purple sword, collected milk.
Arrived at the last boss with almost no stamina.
My first two cats in the front had 3/4 health, beat up all the minions, killed the Fox King, finished the game at level 12! xD
Man that was an exciting game!

I don't think it's possible to finish at level 11 though.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

LOL,cute game and funny music.Love it.Lag doesn't matter

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Here's my latest team xD

I did a little bit of Paint Brush work on it.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I made it to the Fox King at level 11!
Unfortunately, I missed the double jump to avoid Megaman and Link so I lost the front cat. When the King's minions started attacking, my 3 cats equipped with range weapons were quickly annihilated by those raving maniacs. :O xD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I did it, I finished the game at level 11!
I have Olorin in the back (2 heal), Bold-Faced (3 heal), the 3rd cat has the pink/rainbow shirt, the Kpock's weapon (left hand), V for Vendetta's weapon (right hand) and a Ninja Turtle mask. The 4th cat has the Meathead box, the chainsaw guy's shirt, one of South Park kid's sword (left hand), South Park kid's shield (right hand).
I avoided all the enemies in the 4th World and went straight to the last boss.
3 cats survived after killing the Fox King.

New goal, to finish at level 10! :O :O :O

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Quick question:
There's an error in the 3rd boss stage, can you find it?
Hint: It's pretty obvious.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

You mean the one where the foxes pop back into place after falling down?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You mean the one where the foxes pop back into place after falling down?

That's one of them but there's another one. Watch some of the foxes when they shoot. Something is not quite right.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Spammer, you've been reported.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Something odd happens when I go back to the first World.
I've been raising my cats' levels to an incredibly ridiculous high number and when I finish the first World, 2 cats are suddenly missing when they enter the second World. I mean they're so strong that the enemies die on contact so there's no reason for two cats to die since they're way above the enemy.

Before that something even weirder happened in the third World.
Right at the beginning, one cat slows down, falls behind and disappear while the other three cats continue on.

As anyone else had these issues?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Okay I figured out why 2 cats disappear. While fighting the boss, they go forward while the other two armed with range weapons take back their position before moving forward so the first two are gone, just like the last boss when the first two cats are too strong for the enemies.

Showing 16-30 of 67