ForumsGamesStrikeForce Kitty, the thread.

67 33732
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I haven't been able to stop playing it since it was released. xD
I know it has a big lag problem but the concept is really cool and all those characters we can create makes the game re-playable.

My favorite final team is Wolverine (heal), Link (block), Spartan (attack) and the Halo guy (heal).
Just for the fun of it, I created some hybrid characters.
My favorite is the one with the vampire outfit, the Batman weapon, and a scythe from the Spartan guy.
It's cool to watch him swing the scythe and throw a bat at the enemy. xD

I finished the game about 10 times now and I'm still playing!

• 67 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Believe it or not, I finished at level 10!
I did my trick to get 4 keys before clearing the data so I got the PacMan head, the Kpock shirt, the Southpark kid's bow, and an empty chest.
The front cat died and the Fox King was getting closer and closer to my 3 cats with range weapons but he died. xD

I don't think it's possible to finish at this level without those pieces of equipment.
I was already at the 3rd World at level 8 so I got the Meathead box first and one of my cat had the pink/rainbow shirt so on my next try, they were ready.
All I had to do is avoid all the enemies and make it to the prison with a complete team.

I made it half way into the 4th World and my cats ran out of stamina.
Level 9, my cats made it to the boss but weren't strong enough to survive.
Level 10, avoided all the enemies, made it to the Fox King and killed him. xD

I guess I have no more challenges to try.
I'm still not tired of playing though.

donnerpies1599
donnerpies1599
1 posts
Nomad

it is awesome

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

There's an error in the 3rd boss stage, can you find it?
Hint: It's pretty obvious.

Answer: The foxes equipped with non-laser guns shoots reversed bullets (the pointy part is on the wrong side).
KINGROCKET
KINGROCKET
1 posts
Peasant

Always time for moar kitteh.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Anymore fans out there?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I made it to the King Fox at level 8!

I started at the 2nd World, made it across, went through World 3 without fighting anybody, 3 cats survived the prison, made it across the 4th World with very low stamina. I thought they were going to collapse right before the last milk bottle but they made it to the boss but they had low health so they didn't last very long.

My kitty commando collected so many fishes that they gain two levels (6 points each).
I finished the game at level 10.

I think it's impossible to finish the game at level 9.
The cats either have not enough speed or not enough health.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

This game has a VERY irritating glitch, it's the 4th time it happened to me.
My cats are at level 8, and I start at the 2nd World so I can get enough stamina to go through World 3 but when my cats arrive at the start of the 3rd World, the last one slows down, disappear from the screen then I can't control my cats, they run into the enemy and get all killed for nothing.
My plan was to avoid all the enemies and break into World 4 at level 8. >:O

DeqafStudio
DeqafStudio
2 posts
Shepherd

Hi !
My team plan start develop StrikeForce Kitty 2!
what costumes you want us to add to the game?

Thanks

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My team plan start develop StrikeForce Kitty 2!
what costumes you want us to add to the game?

Cool! I'll have to think about it, you've already used many good ones.
Okay I have a few: Robin Hood, Frankenstein, Medusa, the headless horseman, Pumpkin Head, the Mummy, the Scorpion King, and the Terminator.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

What about Cookie Monster? He could throw cookies.
Yosemite Sam with his two guns. Bugs Bunny throwing carrots.
Tweety Bird flying and pooping on the enemies. xD

Mr. Magoo, Conan the Barbarian, the robot from Lost in Space (original TV-series).

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I forgot one, Merida from Brave.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

How about a Sushi Cat outfit?

dpozegar
dpozegar
112 posts
Nomad

Hello, I started to play this game a few days ago. This game is very funny. I already defeated Foxzilla and the second boss- I cant remember what it is called, but when I defeated the second boss, it turned into a ghost, which is hunting the cats in the dark forest. Now I am in level 22, still in the dark forest.
In this game the most annoying things are precipices and empty chests. Other things are cool, specially weapons and armors.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hello, I started to play this game a few days ago. This game is very funny. I already defeated Foxzilla and the second boss- I cant remember what it is called, but when I defeated the second boss, it turned into a ghost, which is hunting the cats in the dark forest. Now I am in level 22, still in the dark forest.
In this game the most annoying things are precipices and empty chests. Other things are cool, specially weapons and armors.

Cool, I'm glad you like this game too.
BTW, do you have any character suggestion for StrikeForce Kitty 2?
dpozegar
dpozegar
112 posts
Nomad

Cool, I'm glad you like this game too.
BTW, do you have any character suggestion for StrikeForce Kitty 2?

How do you mean StrikeForce Kitty 2. The second part?
Showing 31-45 of 67