ForumsGamesGC:CS: The Rider of Thunder is back! :D

21 3623
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Hi guys! I haven't played GC CS since that 9990 monster fiasco, so as you can see, my "grouping" technique is no longer near-perfect. Ah well. At least 2650 monsters are being hit, and there's no lag. So what...exactly went wrong with the 10k-er? Huh. No matter.

I've cleaned up my entire computer top to bottom(literally as well as figuratively in deleting stuff on it) and this and the game and Mp3 music are the only things open haha.

Anyway....

http://i.imgur.com/xUp4uEW.jpg

Monsters: 6.5 E22 hp, E52 armor. Yeah, E52.

Gem - 32 specced, 64 combine, first combine 1 ROB : 63 OB, Rest = 64 ROB.

Difference tested between G10(Equiv G12) ROB 1:63 and ROB 64.

Latter = 211

Former = 219.

Difference = 3.7%

E25 mana, still going strong. The Amps are maingem +1, amazing how much better they are than -1. Seriously.

Cheers!

Hope at least one person says welcome back :P I'm arrogant that way

Now, onto manapool 100 and gem 120

• 21 Replies
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

http://i.imgur.com/XEqutPe.jpg

Grade 65 (78e)

I forgot how fun this is.

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

Hey dude...
Don't worry 'bout yor last fiasco, I've lost one G85 due to flash-crash and on the next run I wanted to pause and point on a gem, instead the game lost focus, I scrolled down (with space) and couldn't stop my finger from clicking - opened a link in the same window... half an hour missing for G85, freezetime 140.000 seconds...
But G52 Armor is a little bit too much, isn't it

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

G52? Grade 52 armor? Nice idea for GC3 bro! Have monsters have "Grades" of armor instead of a fixed number. High grades in addition to giving much more armor also reduce damage by %tage when monster has armor, regen extra hp, negate poison, etc buffs. Nice idea lmao.

E52 armor = Grade 200+ about needed to punch through it w/o crit = good. I can kill it anytime if I ever want to with Bolt.

That fiasco was due to lag. 2 frame/sec remember my thread? I feel for yours though that stinks. I need 4 E26 to level up.

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

G.- E ... confused by letters. But you're right, I forgot about the armor breaking spells as I usually enrage with the highest grade gems I can afford for maxing my xp.
e52 monsters are killed with the gem I mentioned in the endurance thread, quoting myself:
The Gem, 32s, 64c up to G90, then updated and waved a copy of G91 or G92 in the G95: http://www.bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/gz3k6n3v.jpg

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Yep I saw that, that was one epic gem there sir :P

Its funny, I always found, how I started the whole "Crusade for 3 Digit Gem" stuff and in the end of almost all the pros, I'm one of the few yet to actually do it. The irony lol.

:P I still laugh at your "Lots of noobs talking in your manor" typo hehe. Dunno, its just funny the way it sounds when you think of it as "I have a manor full of talking noobs" hehe. No hard feelings

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

Sure that was me? Maybe my brain.exe ran out of memory, but I can't remember I've ever used the word noob... and manor - I had to translate it

And yepp, it is often funy, someone claims - another one does

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Yeah, it was on chat. I think I rather bluntly corrected something you gave as advice(I think it was you saying white & black are good together, or something. It was late april I believe) and you said that a lot of noobs talked like I did lol. And then Praetorias defended me and we got into a chat-fight. It was funny.

Again, no hard feelings. Compared to now, we were both noobs

Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

Looks like you're having fun, Thunderrider!

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Indeed I am. I've forgotten the joys all us nerds love - Watching numbers go up, up, up!

http://i.imgur.com/9keaX5K.jpg

E27. In 9 hours of opening the game window, and only about 5 active ones(including letting it run for 10 mins, recharge freeze time, run 10 min, etc).

One Grade 71 amp is calling my name right now :P

With Amp +1 grades, the first doubles my mana leech, the next 2 combined again double it, next 3 raise it by 75%. Eg: managem = 100 leech. Managem and amps = 700.

Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

From another thread ...

3.885 billion hits on my displayed Grade 75 manafarm gem. Its got a displayed 1.29125649211714e22 mana per hit. Its got six pure orange Grade 76 amplifier gems. All upgrades were done using the 64 gem upgrade, though I did a 1:63 ROB:OB ratio through Grade 35 on the trap's gem in order to "squeeze" the red out, and make the Orange and Black a little more powerful.

I pull one amplifier gem out, and the displayed mana leech becomes 1.10914824485199e22.
I pull two amplifier gems out, and the displayed mana leech becomes 9.2703999758833e21.
I pull a third amplifier gem out, and the displayed mana leech becomes 7.44931750321675e21.
A fourth amplifier gem removed : 5.62823503056517e21.
A fifth amplifier gem removed : 3.80715255791359e21.
All six amplifier gems removed : 1.98607008526201e21. This is the base amount of displayed mana leech for the gem in the trap, without any amplifiers.

Those six amplifiers brought my displayed mana leech from just under 2e21 to 12.9e21. That's more than a six-fold increase.

6.5 times, rather than 7 times ... still a very nice amount.
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

I just finished my G71 amps to my G70

No amps = 1.3 quintillion

All amps = 8.5 quintillion.

8.5 /1.3 = 6.53 multiplier.

7x was an estimate. 6.53 does round up to 7 :P and my rough guess was from just glancing.

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

wb thunder

maybe to consider:
what really can change things quite a bit is the manashard-talisman-miracle (or exploit), if one decides to use it. Don't know if you're aware of it. Was it you, bilbo, that found out about that?
With maxed talisman one gets out about 5 times the mana invested, which makes +2G for every mana shard spark. I tried that on I1 and ended up with a ..... G135 killgem, hilarious ... !

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Hmm. That seems like cheating to me. Simply because "Faster Mana Shard Farming" should not increase the capacity as well, or it'd state that. Clearly unintended & Peter will fix soon. Besides, what fun is that? The fun is in enduring and persevering without easy tricks. :P I'm a traditionalist. I didn't use speedhack/macro to get 1 trillion score in GC0 either

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

Uah. Of course that is an exploit. As were the shrines in the beginning, that didn't make you feel cheating
But yes, its an exploit which is why I didn't talk about it or post any pics. I agree it should be fixed, somebody should send an email.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Pauses - Well, about the shrines, they stated outright that 1) They cut 90% hp. 2) They deal 90% over time.

However, the mana shard talismans do NOT state that they multiply the amount in the sparks.

Thus, its likely unintended. Peter intended the shrines to be that way before he realized it was too powerful. If he didn't put it in as a description either he made a mistake or its not supposed to be there.

Anyway, mana farms do not include shards. They include gems. Which is the name of the game. I like it that way. What's the point otherwise? Just spam permafreeze and mega anger every spark....that seems to remind me of the shrine's era.....

Showing 1-15 of 21