ForumsForum GamesIts everyone's favorite Death, Evil! (Theres actually a game under the misleading title I wa...

8 2383
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, I've decided to bless this site with my presence again, and the first thing i do is play some zombie TD. Now, lets make a forum. We all know Im (not) famous for my awesome forum card games, but they all die at about 15-20 pages. So, heres what im gonna do. Im gonna make this forum as a 'ledge' forum to see how many people actually care enough to try the game, instead of blindly running in and people being like "lol ignore". also, im inpatient, so this will help get responses for me faster. Anyway, its going to be a forum card game, and we all know how those work, but heres a quick run-over.
--------------
Rules and important stuff
So, first things first. I guess it'll be kinda like the pokemon story (that I have never played, lolol) that will be you basically start as a no one, and you get a free deck from some candy contest or something. then, you go around the town and others and fight the champions, and become the champion, etc etc yeah. you can stay in the town and have challengers to, just if you want to do that.

Theres three stats on each card, and they're all important (Surprise!)
* Atk: Attack, my favorite. It shows how much damage you will do to the enemy card.
* Def: All right, a lot of people get confused about this. This is NOT see how I bold/Italiated/capitalized that? thats because everyone forgets it. Anyway, Defense does not measure how much attack is blocked, but is like a second regenerate-able health. So, if you get attacked by a guy with 30 Atk and you have 10 Def and 40 HP, instead of -10, it'll be you'll take the 10, then 20, then next turn defense is regenerated. Make sense? good. and if you said no, I dont really care.
*HP: How much health you have.

There are 6 Deck types,
Humans (Easiest to come across, fairly decent)
Undead (High attack low health)
Robotics (High defense and sometimes high damage, not much health)
Beast (The biggest and widest deck)
Elemental (Extremely Rare and OP, Illegal in most tournaments)
Rainbow (A mix of all, if you pick this, good for you.)

You start off with 7 cards in your hand. you can play one card a turn, unless the card ability says otherwise.

Turn phase:
Passive ability - All passive abilities that affect you start here.
Draw - Draw a card
Place - Play a card - The card will have 'summoning sickness'
Attack - Attack with any number of cards that you own
NOTE: Unlike most card games where you have to attack the other player and the enemy blocks, the goal is to beat all the enemy cards.
Place - Play another card, but only if you did not attack.
Passive ability - All passive abilities that effect your enemy happens here.

Did I miss anything? I dunno yet, if I can I'll change stuff or make another post. anyway, thanks for reading all this if you did, and if you didnt, thats k.

• 8 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Two things:

1) The title of this thread doesn't fully show because it's too long.

2) I would give this a try.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

question, is the rainbow deck a random thing that can be good or bad?

and i'll join if i can.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Its kind of just random. you can get a hand with all awesome elemental cards (Rainbow decks arent banned from tournaments andcan have elementals :P) The only thing is, you cant build them, just buy or find them from tournaments. to make it short, its just random completely.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Its kind of just random. you can get a hand with all awesome elemental cards (Rainbow decks arent banned from tournaments andcan have elementals :P) The only thing is, you cant build them, just buy or find them from tournaments. to make it short, its just random completely.

okay i know what doing on this thread then

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

okay i know what doing on this thread then

Wha~???
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

[quote]okay i know what doing on this thread then

Wha~???[/quote]

He most likely just meant that he understood your explanation of Rainbow decks.
Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

I'll join.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I'm in.

Showing 1-8 of 8