ForumsPopular MediaBest movie of all time?

36 22093
GAMERNATIONHD
GAMERNATIONHD
14 posts
Nomad

Let the battle begin? What is your best movie of all time? Mine personally is Inception.

• 36 Replies
McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

for me its between The Terminator, The Matrix, or Scarface

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Pulp Fiction. That movie is Genius.

Also, the Shawshank Redemption is a great movie, those two are the best movies of all time

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Donnie Darko. I can't really describe the premise, and I don't want to. It would spoil the surprise.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i have never seen this movie but i have heard that the godfather is the best movie ever.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Anything by Robin Williams!

RIP, Robin

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

i have never seen this movie but i have heard that the godfather is the best movie ever.

Yes, the godfather is the best trilogy ever.
Though I don't think you can really say best movie ever because of all the genres. I'd like to think pulp fiction is the best mind **** action movie ever

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

My favourite film - trilogy is
1. ,,The lord of the rings"
2. ,,Rocky" ,
3. ,,Terminator"
4. ,,Dumb and Dumber"...

stefeyboy
stefeyboy
19 posts
Nomad

The Avengers is my favorite movie. I love this movie.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Respectively,

Pulp Fiction
The Silence of the Lambs
Mulholland Drive
A Clockwork Orange
The Big Lebowski
Reservoir Dogs
Fight Club
Into the Wild
American Beauty
Gladiator
Psycho
Inception

It wasn't all that easy for me to make this list as some movies had to be denied top standing for the sake of brevity.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Well for old classics i would point out Psycho by Alfred Hitch**** , i didn't really like the movie cause well , it was old but some months ago i found out some crazy things donde in the making of it which is fantastic for the year it was made in. Another Favorite movie that i really love is of course 300 and its pre sequel raise of an empire

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You really need to specify what you mean OP
Do you mean best movie, flick, film, or cinema?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I'd say Se7en . I haven't watched Silence of the Lambs though which may beat it.

thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

Well i have a few.

Not in any specific order because all of these are equal.

Goodfellas; Look... if you don't like blood i wouldn't recommend this, its not gory but, there is a scene where it gets a bit messy. If you don't mind it then it is amazing,

Saving Private Ryan: What else do i need to say? It's one of the best war classics of all time. It has awesome action, extreme emotion and simply story that wasn't seen in a war film for a while. So watch it.

Zulu: One name, Michael Caine. Do you know how awesome this man is. In his early years he is just... amazing. A British outpost in Zulu territory is going to be destroyed. So (mind you this was real) 100 men fought against 4,000 Zulu. And it is a PG surprisingly enough, then again it was 1963.

How To Train Your Dragon 1/2: Strange turn in movies, hey? Well before i talk about this, let me just check the Rotten Tomatoes website for the score. Now let me drink this 2lb cup of coffee and 100lb watermelon and compare the scores... now lets see here... ok now lets check How To Train Your- *Spits everything out* JESUS CHRIST, 98%? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CRITICS LOVE IT THAT MUCH, AND THE SECOND 91%? For the first time ever i see the critics scores are better than the audiences scores.

This means the first HTTYD is better than Saving Private Ryan, Mad Max, Jurassic Park, Goodfellas, Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Dark Knight. Bloody Hell. Well.If it is better than those then i must be better than bloody pancakes.

And in my opinion... (prepare for the butt hurt from Disney fans who know no better) How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2 are my favourite animated movies... (huh, not as much butt hurt as i expected- oh no, i was mistaken, that hurts) There are 4 things that these 4 movies nail. 1. Animation... it looks amazing... no doubt, they flying scenes are stunning, breath taking, just, all around perfected... in 3D, how do you make a good movie in 3D as well. (I usually hate 3D) But this movie is amazing in 3D, look, if you have a 3D TV and a copy that is 3D, don't wait around, get it. 2. The Soundtrack.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IBlQj2U5kU]

John Powell didn't just make a good soundtrack.... He made a soundtrack that is beyond our realm! You fell the force of the Brass, the percussion, you hear every thump. Just shamzing (thank you urban dictionary)

3. The voice acting. I think you know that Jay Baruchel nails Hiccup, Leoid- i mean Gerald Butler nails Stoick. Amer- Look, in this fantasy world, you can believe these people are there, you believe that their voices could be them.

4. It's just good. Just go watch them...now. Get out there you bean.And if you really aren't convinced,,, Kaiju Toothless, i am just saying that, you will understand in three hours.

I would go on about other awesome movies but you know... i've spent an hour doing this and i am getting tired. So... bye.

Esquilache
Esquilache
45 posts
Nomad

Scarface! Will never get old and it will always be fun to watch.

zolika14
zolika14
11 posts
Shepherd

Best: Immortel ad vitam

Worst: Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It is worse then the Twilight-saga.

Showing 1-15 of 36