ForumsPopular MediaBest movie of all time?

36 22218
GAMERNATIONHD
GAMERNATIONHD
14 posts
Nomad

Let the battle begin? What is your best movie of all time? Mine personally is Inception.

• 36 Replies
SamuraiWar42
SamuraiWar42
23 posts
Nomad

Easy. Star Wars Ep IV. Had it all.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I forgot I commented on this before, anyhow the thread is still terrible.

That being said, my top 4 favorite movies are (in order)
1) Hard to be a God
2) A Serbian Film
3) Tag
4) Valhalla Rising

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

2) A Serbian Film

Hahahahah... You are at it again pang. You do know that people are going to jump to conclusions about you someday, don't you? xD

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

From an action movie standpoint I have to say Goldfinger (James Bond) is my favorite movie. It still holds up 50 years later. None of the gadgets are crazy (except Oddjob's hat), the villain had an extremely reasonable and achievable goal, and Bond doesn't even actually diffuse the final bomb himself.

From a drama standpoint definitely The Shawshank Redemption is my favorite movie.

ermassa
ermassa
11 posts
Nomad

It's impossible to pick just one of course (cliche alert...) but the first time I saw Spirited Away really stuck out to me. I remember it being nothing like any other animated film I'd ever seen, so magical.

Stratygizer
Stratygizer
38 posts
Blacksmith

Antman is my favorite, no doubt.

Zulemkar
Zulemkar
12 posts
Nomad

For me - Seven Samurai, 1954

greeble
greeble
17 posts
Nomad

Personal Top 5:

1. The Godfather
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. Lord of the Rings
4. 2001: A Space Odyssey
5. The Lives of Others

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

1. The Godfather
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. Lord of the Rings

I sort of agree with your list. Though it's really hard to tell which movies are the best. However I'd like to throw in Wolf of Wallstreet. It was truly an epic movie.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Movies I consider best ones of all time are Dead Poets Society, Marathon Family, Who Is Singnin' Over There?, 47 Ronin, Professional, Leon and Les Visiteurs.

No mater what critics or a specific group says, none of us has the same movies that he or she considers is the best of all time.

MichaelMooree
MichaelMooree
1 posts
Nomad

Star Wars Return of the Jedi, best movie ever, remastered version looks amazing even now.
Actually all 6chapters are awesome and necessarily to watch. https://i.ibb.co/fMg3zxC/GREENSABRE.png

kilodepaeka
kilodepaeka
4 posts
Treasurer

Catch me if you can, love that movie

Bygul
Bygul
147 posts
Herald

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Lea420
Lea420
130 posts
Templar

Ben-Hur 1959

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

there are several movies that i would put in my favorite movies list, but i can also tell when a movie i like has some objective problems. one movie that i think objectively is one of the best ever and may perhaps really be so called perfect is spirited away. im surprised nobody mentioned it

Showing 16-30 of 36