ForumsGamesGC CS: Cached Swf Help

8 2085
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

No matter how many times I log out & in, I still can't access the swf online saves. This is ridiculously annoying. I sacrificed my current run for this and now it doesn't work! What the heck is going on.

• 8 Replies
psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

Are you opening gemcraft through browser, direct link or which way? If through browser, ask support.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Through copying cronos's typing(not link) and pasting it.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

I have tried to login and play the swf file both on Chrome & Internet Explorer, the only 2 browsers I have. Neither work. Help.

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

I just THOUGHT it could work like that and it was what it meant. I never tried so I can be wrong about it.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

Somebody on forum mentioned how to do it, you have to pass additional information through url (about current session) in order for it to work. How exactly, I don't remember. I did it though.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Eh whatever. I don't care about that anymore. I'm gonna do a max-mana run tomorrow with only 2997, and be proud of it! Also it'll be great to further test my Gem of Subtle Fury(HA! I one-upped your supercomputer's calculations Psorek! try & come up with something even better I know you can lol).

callmeishmael
callmeishmael
57 posts
Nomad

The instructions for playing GS:CS in Flash standalone (Highly recommended) are in the thread Gemcraft CS: best browser to play. They're written by tom0815 and you will find them about halfway down the page. Note that your auth_token occasionally changes resulting in a message that you must log in again. I save the URL in a text file and just paste in the new auth_token, save and open in Flash. Works a treat.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

OMGTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU callmeishmael

Showing 1-8 of 8