ForumsGamesGC:CS Need help (despite all the guides)

11 4093
Dalahan
Dalahan
3 posts
Peasant

Ok so before I ask for help here's what I'm dealing with:

- LVL102
- I don't want to &quotay to win" so no premium (at least yet)
- Skills available: true colors, masonry, fusion, mana stream, bolt, manaleech, critical, freeze, beam, poison, curse, slow, armor tearing, amplifiers, ignition, demolition, traps
- skill cap 15
- skill points total 876

The problem:

I'm basically stuck and simply "gaining a few levels" doesn't make any **** difference. All the guides I have seen are useless either because the rely on premium skills, rely on insanely high level or are simply not replicable because guess what, I don't have enough levels/skillpoints/premium to replicate.

So what I need is a guide that uses the information above to devise a strategy for getting lots of levels and beting the tougher fields without losing because I run out of mana. And before you say "just manafarm lol" yes I would have but all the tactics shown in youtube pretty much rely on premium skills.

I feel the game should be beatable without paying for it. Hopefully some of you can devise a strategy for progressing in levels and beating the tougher fields. I did the same with labyrinth, beat the game without paid content first and then went for the 1337 waves in endurance etc. Each GC chapter is a game of its own and I have to admit I'm virtually pretty much stuck. I can go into further detail depending on what kind of advice I get. Any help I get is appreciated.

• 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11