ForumsGamesGC:CS Gem enhancement shrine

4 1974
bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

OK, this thing is really rare, shrine sparks don't bring them and the number of fields having these shrines is a low number...
Nevertheless I checked what brings more advantage: enhancing grade 1 gems or enhancing the high-grade killgem...
Checked with grade 60 (32s, 64c), 1.500.000 hits, trap, enhanced with 5k monsters
g60 enhanced: max. damage 8.9E19
g1 enhanced: max damage 3.3E21
So, when you are on a field having GES, use it with grade 1 gems and build the killgem with copies of these gems (I enhanced black and yellow...)

• 4 Replies
Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

Enhancing Black and Yellow should get you one heck of a killing gem.

Enhancing Black and Orange, on the other hand, should get you one heck of a manaleeching gem. The real question is ... at what point should you stop enhancing the G1's, stop using the old managem, and make a new one?

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

The specials (crit, manaleech) aren't enhanced, so I'd suggest to use the whole period of permafreezing for using the shrine - the shrine charging times will go up to some thousands of seconds....
Idiotically I pressed 'x' instead of 'd', when I wanted to copy the more powerful killgem... And no, I won't restart the round, currently g75 managem (and two 8-gem combos of it)
And: I managed to amplify a trap with seven(sic!) amps while manafarming
http://www.bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/ktckb9r4.jpg

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

Nice one

Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

The only reason that could work would be to open up another path for monsters to take to get to your gem, from their starting positions.

Its a nice idea though, considering how much each amplifier adds.

Showing 1-4 of 4