ForumsGamesanyone know of a mmorts game i could try?

2 3056
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

first off, games like evony and the several other similar games here aren't RTS at all. they are click a building, wait a certain amount of time, click, wait even longer, click, wait, rinse and repeat.

i'm curious if there is an actual mmorts out there somewhere, NOT waiting games that claim to be RTS games.

imo, an rts is any game similar to games like the command & conquer franchise, dungeon keeper (not the crappy pay-to-win one that came out not long ago), or age of empires. you know, actual rts games.

• 2 Replies
renzokyuken
renzokyuken
5 posts
Nomad

You can try King of the Realms as the newest MMORTS for iPhone and iPad.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

:/ perhaps i should've clarified that before. i don't have any mobile devices. been playing battle pirates currently though. much as i dislike the mmorts genre for being largely copy/paste in terms of design overall i have found, with this game at least, that its not all that bad if approached in a touch and go play style. pretty much i just go and click to start some upgrades and whatnot then just close out the tab and go off to other games and stuff and just try to keep the fact that its all timers for the most part out of my mind.

edit: oh and the combat of battle pirates is actual rts (all units move in real time, no turn based combat or anything else. you just give them a target and off they go) combat. o.O don't see that too often

Showing 1-2 of 2