Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Name change?

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 6:02am

darklord86

darklord86

2 posts

Hello. I would really like to change my name as it feels rather childish (I made it long ago and did not think I would like Armor Games this much). And I heard it's possible but it messes with your mmo progresses. As I'm currently playing King of Towers I would like some confirmation that this is still true or if it is safe to change?

Also, will regular online saves stay?

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 8:21am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,750 posts

Hell-O
yes, it is possible (raise your quests-conut to 200 then ask @Ferret).
As for the MMO accounts, another "yes" (aka confirmed^^), they wont made the change, you must eighter stay with your current account or perform a fresh start with your (renemed) account.

Unsure about the regular online saves, well, a question for @Ferret...^^

There is maybe a third way: creating an alternative (short alt) account. If you ask a mod you could use your new one as main and your current one as alt,although i must say we have a few rules abpout using alt accounts (ill quorte here, because of laziness^^):

One alt is allowed for each multiplayer game on the site for the purpose of clans or teams. Each alt must be linked in your main account About (and the main must be linked in the alt account About) and close the comment. Furthermore, the alts must not interact with the rest of the Community. This is to ensure that no confusion arises as to who is who and the such.
Any alt made for a reason other than such shall be taken care of upon discovery, along with appropriate punishment doled out to the main account.

last edited Aug 11 2014 08:22 am by UnleashedUponMankind

Posted Aug 11, '14 at 4:49pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,805 posts

Administrator

@darklord86 You'll have to contact King of Towers to find that out, I'm not sure which MMO's are tied to usernames. Changing names is not something we normally offer or support, we make rare exceptions for those with Quests but are not liable for what may happen to your save games or MMO accounts.

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 2:21pm

darklord86

darklord86

2 posts

Thank you both for your answers will keep it in mind.

Reply to [Answered] Name change?

You must be logged in to post a reply!