ForumsGamesgames you want re-released/remastered

19 4899
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i know some people arent fond of games being re released in hd and stuff on newer gen consoles, but what are some games you wish would get a HD port to a newer platform?

• 19 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I know it's not that old of a game but I want Assassin's creed 2 re-done. Some of the faces in the cut scenes look a bit off and it's such a fun game.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

This seems very similar to a thread you made like 3 weeks ago.

Sinogame001
Sinogame001
1 posts
Nomad

Battle of the Saints 2. This game is aweeeeeeeeeesome! Never played an action game like this one on phones before. The graphic is 3D and good, sound effect is good, the fight scene is good...I hate to say this but have to admit that everything IS good. My only complain is that the four classes are so limited options to choose from, new class will absolutely add more fun!

If you are also interested, you can download at google play app store.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

Getting remastered edition for recently released games is a cash grab.
I'd want Age of Empires 1 and Dungeon Siege 1 remastered. Awesome old games.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Earthbound. It would look very good with 3D graphics.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

This seems very similar to a thread you made like 3 weeks ago.

i only started being active again around a month ago, maybe you're confused with someone else?
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

GOAT SIMULATOR, and Twilight Princess. Yeah, more TP because older systems that make games that try to be realistic don't age well.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Majora's Mask need to happen before Twilight Princess

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I have a feeling they're definitely going to do it now. They've been trolling about it for awhile and now with the new 3DS coming out with a small analog stick, I think they'll definitely do it.

Hopefully they make it for Wii U too.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Ohhh yeeahhh.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Meh, wii u can already play majora through the wii.

~~~Darth Caedus

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

They need to bring back double-dash, or at least add it as a different mode in the next Mario Kart.
pls Nintendo

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Meh, wii u can already play majora through the wii.

Perhaps, but no one can access the Wii Shop anymore since Nintendo stopped with the internet connection.
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games should be remastered and released with better graphics and a tweaked engine. They were such realistic games, (as the "ZeroPunctuation" review pointed out) it shows how absolutely useless most people would be in that situation instead of the bulletproofness of all of the other protagonists in shooters.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Perhaps, but no one can access the Wii Shop anymore since Nintendo stopped with the internet connection.
Umm, I'm pretty sure I can still access it.

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 1-15 of 19