Charlie506

1,315 posts

Majora's Mask need to happen before Twilight Princess

Ohhh yeeahhh.

Posted Sep 1, '14 at 7:07pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

Meh, wii u can already play majora through the wii.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Sep 1, '14 at 8:58pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

They need to bring back double-dash, or at least add it as a different mode in the next Mario Kart.
pls Nintendo

Posted Sep 2, '14 at 7:05am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,642 posts

Knight

Meh, wii u can already play majora through the wii.

Perhaps, but no one can access the Wii Shop anymore since Nintendo stopped with the internet connection.

Posted Sep 7, '14 at 8:37pm

thugtastic

thugtastic

164 posts

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games should be remastered and released with better graphics and a tweaked engine. They were such realistic games, (as the "ZeroPunctuation" review pointed out) it shows how absolutely useless most people would be in that situation instead of the bulletproofness of all of the other protagonists in shooters.

Posted Sep 7, '14 at 10:10pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

Perhaps, but no one can access the Wii Shop anymore since Nintendo stopped with the internet connection.
Umm, I'm pretty sure I can still access it.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Sep 8, '14 at 6:34am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,642 posts

Knight

Umm, I'm pretty sure I can still access it.

The Eshop for the Wii and DSi runs on the internet. The channel may still be there, but you cannot access it any longer since Nintendo took down the internet support for them.

Posted Sep 9, '14 at 9:32am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

You can still access the wiishop, I know because I tried yesterday (and redownloaded netflix) and the latest notification specifically said that wiishop would be immune to the removal of service,as well as other paid services that nintendo offers.

Also, they probably gotta keep that wiiu transfer tool available.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Sep 9, '14 at 3:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,642 posts

Knight

But the Wii U transfer system isn't really powered but Internet is it? To me it seems kind of like the thing where two DS' can interact with each other.

Posted Sep 9, '14 at 7:22pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

there's a channel on the wii shop called the "Wii U transfer tool", based on the description I read yesterday, its an automated channel like the Skyward Sword save fix, and it copies all your channels and save data (some exceptions) to an sd card and deletes them off your wii.

I think that's what it does.

~~~Darth Caedus

Reply to games you want re-released/remastered

You must be logged in to post a reply!