ForumsGamesgames you want re-released/remastered

19 4914
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i know some people arent fond of games being re released in hd and stuff on newer gen consoles, but what are some games you wish would get a HD port to a newer platform?

• 19 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Umm, I'm pretty sure I can still access it.

The Eshop for the Wii and DSi runs on the internet. The channel may still be there, but you cannot access it any longer since Nintendo took down the internet support for them.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

You can still access the wiishop, I know because I tried yesterday (and redownloaded netflix) and the latest notification specifically said that wiishop would be immune to the removal of service,as well as other paid services that nintendo offers.

Also, they probably gotta keep that wiiu transfer tool available.

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

But the Wii U transfer system isn't really powered but Internet is it? To me it seems kind of like the thing where two DS' can interact with each other.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

there's a channel on the wii shop called the "Wii U transfer tool", based on the description I read yesterday, its an automated channel like the Skyward Sword save fix, and it copies all your channels and save data (some exceptions) to an sd card and deletes them off your wii.

I think that's what it does.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 16-19 of 19