ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Helmet Heroes game problems

9 2150
1Burdaburr
1Burdaburr
3 posts

ive been playing helmet heroes since AG released it and now im getting an authenticating issue. i would really like to play this game cuz im lvl 331 and im really good at this. i dont know if its a helmet heroes issue or if its an AG issue but i would really like this to be fixed. thank you

• 9 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,439 posts

Try it with a relog in AG, maybe that would help.
Also using another browser might help.
Try it by using the incognito/privacy mode of your browser.

But it seems to be a general problem for many users when i read the comments... so i think none of the above will help
But ill see a post from the dev himself made a roundabout half an hour before:

"Sorry guys, I didn't realize there was a connecting problem on Armor Games. I'm looking into it now."

1Burdaburr
1Burdaburr
3 posts

to uleasheduponmankind
thank you for looking into this problem. i tryed relogging in and another browser and incognito mode but its still not working. just letting you know for information perposes. i really appriciate the help. thanks

1Burdaburr
1Burdaburr
3 posts

I JUST GOT ON. YAY!!!
THANKS A BUNCH

imag2OOO
imag2OOO
1 posts

SOOOO I RECENTLY LOST 800k somehow can i like have it back

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,439 posts

@imag2OOO we only host these games, any game-related issues are out of our control, so address this to the game devs/studio, at their own website...

hsepulveda5
hsepulveda5
1 posts

why the frag granades dont work in the SPACE+DOWN mode?

blacknom
blacknom
3 posts

Hello guys! I'm lvl 157, and today i logged out of my account, and i logged back to my armorgame account, and i try to get into helmet heroes and it gives me server error 500, or just doesn't enter.
I tryed another browser but it stills the same.
I entered the armorgames with my second account, and entered helmet heroes and it did work for the second.
But i can't enter with my 157 account, please help

blacknom
blacknom
3 posts

@UnleashedUponMankind please if u can just put an eye on this, and advise me please.

blacknom
blacknom
3 posts

It's been solved, thanks

Showing 1-9 of 9