ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] wartune r2games login

14 8307
shroompl
shroompl
5 posts
Nomad

hi
idlike to play wartune with downloadable mini client. As far as i know my account which was created through Armorgames.com, is actually hosted by r2games.com.
i need r2games login and password to use that client.
What should i do? how can i get it?

kind regards

• 14 Replies
shroompl
shroompl
5 posts
Nomad

wakey wakey eggs and bakey
plz help me solve this problem

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

@shroompl
You can only play with your armor games account through armor games. (as far as I know.)

shroompl
shroompl
5 posts
Nomad

i hope that you are wrong.
it would be big disadvantage for Armogames users.
as far as i know about administrating such users it should be super simple to make it possible.
armorgames just would have to speak with r2games

still waitin for some confirmed info from AG

constidi
constidi
5 posts
Peasant

The game grown up too much as we can play it longer in a browser. We need this Miniclient like all the R2 Servers can.

Nathan18881
Nathan18881
3 posts
Scribe

shroompl
shroompl
5 posts
Nomad

any chance for an answer from AG?

Slake88
Slake88
2 posts
Peasant

I see that no admin reply so far .... we play wartune on armor games but the server still on R2 server link ,the only thing mini client need is to add login server to mini client.

Some report from Armor Games admins to R2Games is the right thing to do, otherwise no point playing on this platform.

Everyday i regret to start playing Wartune on Armor Games since the support on Armor Games is almost 0

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Wartune accounts that are created on Armor Games, as far as I know, must remain on Armor Games. You can contact Wartunes support about this, but I believe that can't be changed.

Slake88
Slake88
2 posts
Peasant

Thank you Ferret for the reply , but maybe i dont explain myselft the better way .

The account still belong to Armor Games , what was created was a mini client to log into game to avoid lag ( less textures load on the fly) so wont need browser to play it.

The only thing that this mini client needs is Armor Games server list to be included so it can be log on.

For example the same mini client can be use to log with Facebook account or Yahoo .

Since when we log on Armor Games and press the link to the game , when you choose the server, the link is allocated on R2 server such as http://tp.r2games.com/armor/wtplay , i really dont get why is so hard to add armor games server list to this mini client.

Already send a ticket for support on Wartune R2Games , but as was say by R2 admin on forum , this platform ( Armor Games ) need to ask R2 to include servers on list.

As soon i got reply from support ill post here.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Slake88 I understand what you mean, however we have no direct control over this happening. Everything is programmed on R2's side.

jbyram2
jbyram2
1 posts
Nomad

R2 says it's up to armor to get the client working.. could you two please play nice together and give us a mini client??
//forum. r2games. com/showthread.php?136813-Announcement-Official-mini-client-is-up-and-running! &amp=1093690&amposted=1#post1093690

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I read the R2 site about this, as far as I can tell this is only for people playing with an account on their site. It is not a feature for accounts through other game sites.

artem_konov
artem_konov
1 posts
Nomad

after the update disappeared all the stones to the assistant.Please return to the place as it was before.Thanks in advance

Showing 1-13 of 14