ForumsForum GamesInterest check: Ultimate Medieval

16 5342
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

This is a open world, cooperative, medieval RPG. In which you choose between Warrior, Archer, Mage, Rogue, Paladin or Shaman. You and your party go through towns, pathways and places with now trace of mankind. If this sounds interesting to you or you want more info than reply!

• 16 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

More information if you have it.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

What kind of information?

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

I'm in.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Character sheet. General lore of the world.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name:
Class: (see below)
Inventory:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Health: 50/50
Energy: 50/50
Mana: 50/50
Chance to dodge: (Based on Stats)
Damage reduction: (Based on Stats)
Melee damage edition: (Based on Stats)
Ranged damage edition: (Based on Stats)
Magic damage edition: (Based on Stats)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats: (Pool of 35 + class bonus (see below)
Vitality: (Every vitality add 5 to health)
Stamina: (Every stamina add 5 to energy)
Wisdom: (Every wisdom add 5 to mana)
Agility: (every agility add 2% to chance to dodge)
Constitution (every 2 constitution add 1 to damage reduction)
Strength: (every strength add 1 to Melee damage edition the damage you deal for melee attacks is your skills power plus your Melee damage edition)
Dexterity: (every dexterity add 1 to Ranged damage edition the damage you deal for ranged attacks is your skills power plus your Ranged damage edition)
Intelligence: (every Intelligence add 1 to Magic damage edition the damage you deal for magic attacks is your skills power plus your Magic damage edition)
Charisma: (Easier to convince people to do things or get discounts)
Skills: (Pool of 5)
(Based on class)
Abilities: (Based on skills)
Passive abilities: (Based on skills)

Lore:

The elves, The dwarves, The humans and The orcs have been at war for years! but one day they signed a peace treaty. At first it was just a mere alliance. But the four kings grew a string friendship. They gave each other gifts. But than a fith kingdom was born! the kingdom of the undead. They declared war on the other four. They fought as hard as they could but they couldn't win. Everyone was either enslaved or killed. But than a warrior stood u and destroyed the undead's source of power! The lich king. When he was destroyed all the undead crumbled.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Bio:
Class: Rouge
Inventory:
Health: 50/50
Energy: 50/50
Mana: 50/50
Chance to dodge: (Based on Stats)
Damage reduction: (Based on Stats)
Melee damage edition: (Based on Stats)
Ranged damage edition: (Based on Stats)
Magic damage edition: (Based on Stats)
Stats: [Pool of 35 + class bonus (see below)]
Vitality: (Every vitality add 5 to health)
Stamina: (Every stamina add 5 to energy)
Wisdom: (Every wisdom add 5 to mana)
Agility: (every agility add 2% to chance to dodge)
Constitution (every 2 constitution add 1 to damage reduction)
Strength: (every strength add 1 to Melee damage edition the damage you deal for melee attacks is your skills power plus your Melee damage edition)
Dexterity: (every dexterity add 1 to Ranged damage edition the damage you deal for ranged attacks is your skills power plus your Ranged damage edition)
Intelligence: (every Intelligence add 1 to Magic damage edition the damage you deal for magic attacks is your skills power plus your Magic damage edition)
Charisma: (Easier to convince people to do things or get discounts)
(Based on class)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm
Bio:
Class: Rogue
Inventory:
Health: 70/70
Energy: 70/70
Mana: 70/70
Chance to dodge: 8%
Damage reduction: 2
Melee damage edition: 4
Ranged damage edition: 4
Magic damage edition: 4
Stats: (Pool of 0 + class bonus (see below)
Vitality: 4(Every vitality add 5 to health)
Stamina: 4(Every stamina add 5 to energy)
Wisdom: 4(Every wisdom add 5 to mana)
Agility: 4(every agility add 2% to chance to dodge)
Constitution: 4(every 2 constitution add 1 to damage reduction)
Strength: 4(every strength add 1 to Melee damage edition the damage you deal for melee attacks is your skills power plus your Melee damage edition)
Dexterity: 4(every dexterity add 1 to Ranged damage edition the damage you deal for ranged attacks is your skills power plus your Ranged damage edition)
Intelligence: 4(every Intelligence add 1 to Magic damage edition the damage you deal for magic attacks is your skills power plus your Magic damage edition)
Charisma: 3(Easier to convince people to do things or get discounts)
(Based on class)

I think I will enjoy playing as a rouge.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Great I will make the thread (It might take a while)

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

storm, its spelled Rogue. to niv if he made the mistake first.
Also, you miss me? I missed you xP or was it pang? I dont remember.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I was thinking the word looked a little red.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Red? really?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

storm, its spelled Rogue. to niv if he made the mistake first.

Thanks for pointing that out my spell check didn't pick that up and neither did my eyes when I use that word all the time.
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I assume you got what I was getting a evil.

Also Storm, rouge is an actual word so your spell check and eyes can be forgiven.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Also Storm, rouge is an actual word so your spell check and eyes can be forgiven.

Good to know, with my bad spelling.
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I'm right there with you on that score.

Showing 1-15 of 16