ForumsGamesGC:CS skills question

3 1611
Highmuffin
Highmuffin
5 posts
Nomad

can anyone give further insight about the skill bonuses you get from talisman?
questions i have:

say i have +1 to enhancement skills, do i need to lvl those skills at least once myself to get the effect or not? since, if i dont have any points in it myself it wont show any "stats".

another issue i have, if i max a skill to lvl 45, and i have +3 on that skill, does it give me the effect of a lvl 48 skill or should i just put the skill to lvl 42.

I dont seem to see any effect in the skill stats from the + levels.

• 3 Replies
bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

1) I think, that you have to put at least one skill point to a talisman-enhanced skill to benefit from the bonus skill points
2) You get the skill level 48! If you should enhace the skill to 45 depends on available skillpoints as the last three skillpoints are really expensive and they might not be worth the lack of starting mana.

Highmuffin
Highmuffin
5 posts
Nomad

ok thx, i'm lvl 1600+ so im not that low on skill points. i need the more important skills as high as i can

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Bilbo is correct for #2.

For #1, I have sound proof that even without putting a point into, say, armor piercing skill, with a 15 skill talisman to all skills, my armor pierce G6 jumps VERY high when it goes to G7, proving that the every-3-level bonus is there(+25% skill power at G7, +5% per 3 skill levels).

Thus, you do not need to put any points into them to still gain their benefit. However, to see that benefit in numbers you do need to mouse over for the every-level buff, and level it to level 2 and mouse over for the every-3-level buff.

Showing 1-3 of 3