ForumsThe Tavern[necro]What did you eat today?

72 41375
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everybody has eaten something every now and then, wether it's a sandwich, or something that's not supposed to be eaten. My question to you guys is, What did you eat today?

What I ate today(so far) was a chocolate peanut butter Poptart and a glass of cold milk. It's a small breakfast but it was good.

• 72 Replies
cylor117
cylor117
1 posts
Peasant

Spaghetti

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I had one of the BEST smoked baby back ribs i have ever had from Smoky Bones. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

For breakfast I had chocolate peanut butter poptarts(you're going to see that a lot) and a glass of milk. For lunch I had chicken nuggets and fries with Sprite. For dinner I had a PBJ sandwich with those mixed spicy Cheetos and Mtn Dew. And for a snack peanut butter cookie ice cream... and the last of it, I'm afraid.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Rice and Sardines for breakfast.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Noodle with Rice.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Chocolate sprinkles.

stefaan
stefaan
44 posts
Bard

sandwich with basilicum, eggs, some fine prosciutto and tomatoes. one of my favorites !

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Bacon cheeseburger... Heaven is for real...

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Well today I've only eaten a granola bar. But it's 9:40 in the morning so there's more to come.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

For breakfast I had red, white, and blue poptarts and milk. For lunch I had PB&J, a cup of applesauce, and those salsa Cheeto Mix-ups. And for dinner I had a delicious Skyline 3-way with crackers and a Sierra Mist.

c___________s
c___________s
50 posts
Nomad

Milk! That's all just plain old milk

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I had a pancake and some cookies.

Smitheroo
Smitheroo
1 posts
Shepherd

I ate chili chocolate. It's a very interesting taste trip.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today I had Red, White, & Blue Poptarts(I swear, this will be the last time I say that) with a glass of milk. For lunch I had the school's cheese pizza quesadilla with an apple and milk. For dinner I had chicken, mac-and-cheese, applesauce, and a can of Sierra Mist. And for a snack I had peanut butter cookie ice cream. I just can't get enough of that ice cream.

Rychip
Rychip
147 posts
Peasant

I had a lot of Cheez-Its today. One of the best snacks in existence.

Showing 46-60 of 72