ForumsThe Tavern[necro]What did you eat today?

72 41374
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everybody has eaten something every now and then, wether it's a sandwich, or something that's not supposed to be eaten. My question to you guys is, What did you eat today?

What I ate today(so far) was a chocolate peanut butter Poptart and a glass of cold milk. It's a small breakfast but it was good.

• 72 Replies
thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I eat white bread sandwich with sweetened condensed milk, then I cook instant vermicelli with tomato sauce.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Just had dinner. Lamb meatballs in a tomato sauce with chickpeas, served in a tortilla with salad.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Right. Eating. I need to remember to do that.
Apparently I'm the opposite of pang.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Ended up eating 2 more sliders with chipotle mayo and a waffle chicken slider (without the bacon bits). Had an apple before workout (took a nap after work), then had half a small bag of French Onion sun chips (with a couple handfuls of M&M's) and then a PB&J sandwhich with Harvest Cheddar chips

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

I ate my dog.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I had chocolate peanut butter Poptarts and milk for breakfast again. I had the school's, not very satisfying, steak hoagy with ok fries, a green apple(probably the best thing on that tray), and white milk. For dinner I went to a Mexican restaurant and had what they called 'Kayla's Special" it was shrimp and strips of chicken resting on a bed of refried rice and a cheese sauce to top it off.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

i had icecream at one point
When I forget to eat, I need to hire someone to yell at me and remind me to eat.
*goes off in search of pieguy*

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

A personal size Margherita with Jalapeno dip and seasoning for dinner.Yum...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I HAD FOOD THIS TIME i ate an apple aren't i healthy

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I am eaating as of now, a chocolate, chocolate chip muffin! Yum..I know, right?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

By the way, R2, can I have one of your cookies? Like, right now?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Let's see today I ate Red, white, and blue limited edition poptarts(they were good) with milk. I had the school's crappy tacos that literally looked like crap(should have listened to the people that told me not to eat it) with a green apple and carton of milk. Leftovers from the Mexican restaurant yesterday. Twizzlers, a Crunch bar, and a small bowl of peanut butter cookie ice cream(which I'm eating right now).

By the way, R2, can I have one of your cookies? Like, right now?

Give me your address and it shall come to you.
J3M32
J3M32
1 posts
Nomad

Hamsters and some pastries...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Soup and toast.

DARKNESSOFTHESHADOW
DARKNESSOFTHESHADOW
6 posts
Herald

i ate troll guts marinated in goblin blood with a side of fairy wings with maticore steak stuffed with leprechons

Showing 16-30 of 72