ForumsForum GamesCount to 100 Discussion Thread

242 205280
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is a discussion thread regarding rules and gameplay of 'Count to 100', so that the count isn't frequently interrupted and restarted when a mod posts.

Posts not on topic will be removed.

• 242 Replies
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Thank you Gantic for the merit

Also, you're a nice mod

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Suggestion:

A merit for winning without darkfire

Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

Win 12

A merit for winning without Darkfire

lol, but if we're going to do that, we have to give @Darkfire a merit for 10 Count To 100 wins

Description: You've done the impossible, you've not only counted to 100, but you've managed to do it 10 times, here's a special quest for those who happen to achieve this miraculous feat *cough* Darkfire *cough*

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Description: You've done the impossible, you've not only counted to 100, but you've managed to do it 10 times in a row, here's a special quest for those who happen to achieve this miraculous feat *cough* Darkfire *cough*

fixed

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This has been brought up and argued many times in the past and so to end the arguments once and for all, does b2b after resetting, count as a reset?

What I mean is if Legendary messed up at number 63, and then DarkFire was 1, then Legend 2, and DarkFire posted as 3. Would that result in a restart.

This is a question for @Gantic btw.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The example is on the first page.

Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I totally knew that.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

the description of this game probaly is:
The game where there is a 60 out of 40 percent chance to lose.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I have a question: What If I want to post, but posting would make it a back to back (I am P2: P1-P2-P1), so I make a post with no number, but continuing the discussion? What is it?

Like:

P1: #. I like chips
P2: #. And who doesn't?
P1: #. I have some friends who don't.
P2: Then stop hanging out with them They don't like chips!!! They are not like us!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Gantic, has mod-free monday been removed? I think you should keep it up because the glitch is now gone and I think activity in the count has risen again.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

They aren't going anywhere for now.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

the description of this game probaly is:
The game where there is a 60 out of 40 percent chance to lose.

The math has already been done, and the chances of winning based on statistics is around 2%

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

What do people think of a special Count to 100 thread for winners of the count to count to 100 without editing at all? And other special achievements just because?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

@gantic , that would be cool, but how would you regulate the users? How would you make sure that there are no edits?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I can always force it to check, but that's the only way I can confirm.

Showing 181-195 of 242