ForumsForum GamesCount to 100 Discussion Thread

242 206007
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is a discussion thread regarding rules and gameplay of 'Count to 100', so that the count isn't frequently interrupted and restarted when a mod posts.

Posts not on topic will be removed.

• 242 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, secret powers, I get it. What kind of new quests would be added? Consecutive medals? W/o a knight? What would be new for the original CT100?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

The full scoreboard has so much history to it.

Suggestion: Instead of Mod-Free Mondays (because users are all at school or work, so there really isn't a need for it), it should be done on a day on the weekend. Where activity rises.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I certainly agree with you, Sir.

Anders123456
Anders123456
161 posts
Peasant

I agree, too..... that'd be cheap for the mods though, lol.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Is there a legal way to create an account solely for counting? I'm practically just doing it for post count now, which is banned. The account would be for the sole purpose of counting. No comments, no games, no other forum posts, just counting. This would be to ease my conscience on posting in the thread.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@eliakith: No, that wont be allowed for users.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Okay. I was just wondering.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@eliakith There are rules about alt accounts already which can be found here

Rule #14 - Users who create alternate accounts for multiplayer games are not permitted to post comments for games or on other user profiles. These alternate accounts are also prohibited from posting in the forums. Please use your main account for this activity. ALL of your alternate accounts must be listed by name in the profile biography of your main account, and EACH alternate account must mention your main account in its biography. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- This alt account can not be used for commenting and/or forum posting and needs to have its messenger closed.
- A link to this alt account needs to be placed in your primary account, along with the statement that it is your alt.
- A statement must be placed in the alt account's about, saying this is the alt account from your primary account.
- An alt can only be used for gaming purposes, nothing else. Rating, favoring games and adding friends is allowed though.
- Admins/Mods can always shut this alt account down at their own discretion, if it should be used to break any of the website's rules.
- Consequences may reflect upon the primary account as well, according to the situation.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I knew about the rule, but I was wondering if I could do it legally. It's just the question of which rule to break I guess.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Could we add an event? Dice day (or other witty name)? On this day, users would count by using a D6, and the count would go up by that much. On the other hand, mods could roll a D6 as well to count with other mods, such that it would be easier for both sides to win, luck depending.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

14. 100! - 450 pages / 51 days, Apr 12, '15 at 8:20am, 21 users, 18 hrs 24 mins.
... helpo1 (5)[12]...

15. 50! - 100 pages / 10 days, Apr 22, '15 at 4:54pm, 8 users, 32 mins.
... helpo1 (5)[13]...

16. 100! - 100 pages / 14 days, May 6, '15 at 7:16pm, 12 users, 11 hrs 10 mins.
... helpo1 (5)[12]...

I've just noticed this. Lol 12-13-12? @Gantic :P
The same on the CT100 main page.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Should be fixed now.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Yes, it is.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Why was thread un stickied?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't know who stickies and unstickies the thread. The mystery continues!

Showing 196-210 of 242