ForumsForum GamesCount to 100 Discussion Thread

242 205300
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is a discussion thread regarding rules and gameplay of 'Count to 100', so that the count isn't frequently interrupted and restarted when a mod posts.

Posts not on topic will be removed.

• 242 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

No, I had meant the moderators and admins count with the users.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The Knights are less active than the moderators. That'd be like everyone counts.

How about a Thousand Thursday?

Everyone counts to 1000 in 24 hours. Only reset when a mistake is made.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

clicked on this thread thinking it was clickbait: the game.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Okay, so there doesn't seem to be disapproval and hopeful anticipation of Mod-Free Mondays. These will go into effect whenever I have time to write up the official changes with each special day. Thousand Thursdays is still up for opinions, but Mod-Free Monday, Halfway Hump Day, and Forgiving Friday will be available as special days.

As a bonus, Thanksgiving 2014 is Gantic-Free if Heads = Heads.

COIN RESULTS
Heads
Heads
helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Thousand Thursday would be impossible. ~42 posts every hour without a mistake? You have to remember that most people here are from the USA, so online (approximately) at the same time. It'd (very probably) cause really BIG ninja'ing. It'd be even harder than normal CT100. A thousand is too big for that.

What about "Treasure Tuesday/Thursday"? After the end of the day, you'd randomly (e. g. with a randomizer) choose one of the pages that were made during that day and the position (1-10th) of a post. And the person who made that post would earn a reward (a merit or anything like that).

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

That's not impossible. That's a challenge. Success is mostly due to the users who don't quit and can work together. It doesn't matter if we fail if we have fun doing it. The best part of Count to 100 is that it brings people together.

As for Treasure Tuesday/Thursday, that really wouldn't be fair. That'd be more an attendance award than any actual reward. I'd probably give a merit to someone who hits [10] wins. That is some serious dedication.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Do we have to dot the numbers?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Why would you have to dot numbers? Sure, it makes it easier to read, but if the number starts, then you don't need to do anything special.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Apparently because @Kroag_God_of_Ib thought so. He even resetted the count because of it. :P

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm going to split off the SCOREBOARD in the main threads into this one. How many wins should I keep? The last three? The first and last?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I think glory is glory, and they should all be kept. But that's my opinion. also part of my opinion of that idea is that, to also put it up here. or create a hall of fame.

And @Gantic If I already won once before, do I still get another merit?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

No merits for a second win.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Darn, all glory I guess.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Gantic wasnt this on your list?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It wasn't a serious suggestions. I really don't expect everyone to be able to count to 1000.

Showing 106-120 of 242