ForumsForum GamesChoice (Super-Power RPG)

94 21314
Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Hello! Welcome to Choice, a super hero (or villain) rpg where your power is influenced and changed by the choices and paths you take. There might be interactions with other characters, but for the most part, you are on your own! Keep in mind that choosing the good or evil path will change not only your power, but also how people react to you. Your character will not know they have a power until it manifests. Here's the character sheet:

Name:
Descriptionwhat your character looks like)
Abilitymost anything accepted, I will ask you to change it if I think it is over-powered)
HP:10/10
XP:0/5
--------
Armor: Clothes
Headgear: None
Footgear: Tennis shoes
Inv.:None

Keep in mind that your power needs to be small to start out. I will change it if you don't keep it small. Also, this is an open world rpg, you can do almost anything, and your power will start small and grow with you!

• 94 Replies
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
BioI will let you fill this out)
Description: Black hair, Light skin
Ability:I can turn into a shadow and phase through walls, Go at shadow speed (About a quarter the speed of sound), and people phase through me (Of course that means I can't touch them either). I also have a scythe and 4 shuriken that return to me when thrown both items can light people on fire, shock them, or freeze them.
--------
Armor: Cloak
Footgear: Black tennis shoes
Inv.: Scythe, Shuriken (Soul bound) X4

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Bio: As a child and teen, Nivlac was made fun of for his pale skin and weird name. Indifferent to them, Nivlac told himself that he would be something better than them. Fast forward, and Nivlac is a programmer in a prominent company, always coming up with the best ideas, but seriously anti-social. He just knows that other people talk about him all the time.
Ability:I can turn into a shadow and phase through walls.
--------
Inv.: Pen, Wallet

(Sorry, had to change a few things. Also, sorry, but I forgot gender, please add)

You are working at the office late, as usual. It's the only time that you can be alone, away from all those gossiping idiots. You are sitting at your computer, typing at a new program that you think will revolutionize how people buy products online, when you hear soft footsteps. That is strange. You checked, there is no one in the building. What do you do? (Also, keep in mind your character does not know they have a power)

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Bio: As a child and teen, Nivlac was made fun of for his pale skin and weird name. Indifferent to them, Nivlac told himself that he would be something better than them. Fast forward, and Nivlac is a programmer in a prominent company, always coming up with the best ideas, but seriously anti-social. He just knows that other people talk about him all the time.
--------

I ignore (for now) and keep working

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

--------

You continue working on your project, and the footsteps eventually fade. Seconds later, you hear a high pitched whine echo softly. It is just loud enough to be noticed, but soft enough to get on your nerves like nothing else. Now you are irritated. You cannot possibly work with this noise grating your skull.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Name: Phil
Bio: Geek with a fondness for books.
Description: Weedy 16 year old with glasses.
Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Ability: Pulling objects from books. (Provided they're small enough to fit through)
--------

You are sitting down alone at a table in the cafeteria of your high school. You have a stack of books next to you that you just borrowed from the library. You are reading a good novel called Fire, set in a fantasy world of swords and monsters. You look up briefly, and see the high school bully, Ron, and two of his cronies. They are approaching your table very quickly. What do you do?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

--------

I search the building

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

--------

You step out of your office, and head into the hallway. You head towards the whine, and eventually you stand at the CEO's door.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

--------

I knock on the door

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.Can also shoot minor fire bolts,but they take 30 minutes to recharge.
--------

Tried to fix as many grammar mistakes as needed.Is this acceptable?
(if i have to loose one ability,make me keep the flight skill.)

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

--------

You knock loudly on the door. The high pitched whine suddenly stops, and there is absolute silence on the other side of the door. You feel like you need to get through the door, but it is locked. You feel so frustrated that you kick the door. Expecting to feel resistance, you almost fall over when you feel none. You look down, and your foot looks smoky, and is through the door without damaging it! (Your character has discovered the first part of their power)
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Nameanwar
Bioragons no longer exist,if they ever did.At least,that's what pepole thought.Unbeknownst to them,there is a boy who proves that false.
His name was danwar,With his unusual name and appearence,he is often bullied at his highschool.Nonetheless,he always stood up to bullies and was in general always looked up at.However,his life would soon change...
Description:6'3 tall,weighing 90 lbs.A black mowhak streaming down from his head to the back of his throat.Unusual lizard-like eyes.Red tint in his skin so unnoticeable that it's impossible to find unless you searched for it.
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
--------

You are in the cafeteria of your high school, sitting at a lunch table with your friends. You are cracking jokes and "enjoying" school lunch together, when you look up and see the bully, Ron, and two of his cronies heading towards a kid sitting alone at a table reading. What do you do?
(Sorry, had to remove the fire thing, but that will definitely come back up, so don't worry)

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
Ability:He can sprout wings and fly for up to an hour,they dissapear and he starts falling to the ground when the time's up.
--------

"Hmph." I grumble. "What do you guys want?Bullying isn't cool,so don't even THINK about it."

(I understand.I guess i only can have 1 power anyway)

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

Nameanwar
--------

Ron continues to head towards the kid, resolutely ignoring you. One of the cronies stays, staring you down. The other one follows Ron to the kid.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

--------

Keep reading, and hope they just leave me alone.

Tor_Che
Tor_Che
35 posts
Peasant

--------

Ron walks up to you and takes the first book off the top.
"What ya reading, nerd?" he says contemptuously. Without waiting for you to answer, he knocks the rest of the books onto the floor, narrowly missing a grease pile that was someone's burger.

Showing 1-15 of 94