Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Why Spiral Knights doesn't connect with AG?

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 4:39am

Looka86

Looka86

13 posts

I'm not the only one with that problem.
It says "We experienced a problem authenticating with Armor Games. Please try reloading the page." and no matter how many times i reloaded it the game simply doesn't log in with my AG account (and i'm already logged in on the AG site).

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 7:35am

alkolich

alkolich

2 posts

i tried login another site like armorgames same problem there too i think its about new patch

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 8:10am

alkolich

alkolich

2 posts

i tried now problem is on AG

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 3:41pm

Looka86

Looka86

13 posts

Ok this is bad. I don't want to restart from the beginning...

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 4:06pm

Looka86

Looka86

13 posts

I sent a request directly to their game support, and they say that "Our developers are aware of the authentication issues that are preventing Armor Games players from logging into Spiral Knights and are trying to get this fixed as soon as possible." It took 10 minutes to them to answer me. If also AG admins were so fast this problem would have been solved (probably, after all i don't know who is to blame for this mess).

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 4:23pm

09philj

09philj

2,534 posts

If also AG admins were so fast this problem would have been solved

I'm pretty sure @Ferret is the only admin who could/would fix the problem. He is one man dealing with a whole site's worth of problems. You have to be patient.

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 4:55pm

Looka86

Looka86

13 posts

And i am (trust me on this) but frankly this issue (that is only on AG) is strarting to bug me.

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 5:28pm

RedN

RedN

144 posts

@09philj

Ferret is not the only admin who's dealing with the site problems,he is the community admin,he helps by reporting community problems to other admins,and orienting those who have problems.

Ferret alone cannot fix it,but he knows who can,and other admins may not even read your report because they are too busy,that's why contacting Ferret is the best solution.

Most of these issues get fixed by boppins.

last edited Aug 19 2014 05:28 pm by RedN

Posted Aug 20, '14 at 2:31pm

Looka86

Looka86

13 posts

Whatever. Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer my knight to another account (not on AG, obviously)?

Posted Aug 20, '14 at 2:36pm

gameracc88

gameracc88

1 post

no way...

Reply to Why Spiral Knights doesn't connect with AG?

You must be logged in to post a reply!