ForumsForum GamesHellfire-Fantasy RP

32 8597
_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

Before you guys sign up, I want you to know that this RP is a fantasy and action RP. So, read everything before you start!

In 3356AD, an organization made a portal through different Realms. It is called as the Gate, it has unveiled the existence of supernatural creatures. The Gate has revealed different worlds, from Elcros to the Hellfires, a race of demonic-like creatures that wants to dominate any world it wants. And yes, it invaded Earth or in their language, Gaea.
The Hellfires bought destruction to Earth, causing many more casualities than any wars ever written in the history of mankind. But, in the midst of hopelessness, a light spark of hope enlightens humanity to rise. A rare species known as the Guardians have been borned in the Sky Worlds. They are the only ones that can end the war against the Hellfires. They grant a very few humans power, but some humans cannot be trusted. Instead the humans that have betrayed the Guardians have become a Traitor.
Can you stop this war? Are you a Guardian? Or a Traitor?

Character Creation
Every RP needs a character, so you should make a dang character 'kay?

Name:
Backstory: (Don't make it too long okay?)
Personality: (Like his/her attitudes or other related stuffs)
Appearance: (Every character has face man)
Powers: (Any powers from Blood-bending, fire bending, laser vision, metal skeleton or others that is fair)
Equipment: (Melee only!)

Rules

Any action in the post includes a '1 hit Kill' concept is not tolerated. Example: "James jumps and beheads Stryfe". That sentence is considered a 1 Hit Kill post. Instead do it like this, "James jumps and tries to make an attempt to behead Stryfe"

Include the term "Go and swim in the lava biatch" so I can know that you have read through everything yo.

You are not the hero 'kay? It's not all about you.

• 32 Replies
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
Backstory: Nivlac was a normal human when a hellfire killed his family. Luckily a guardian saved him just in time! He than swore vengeance on the hellfire's and teamed up with the guardian to fight the hellfire's.
Personality: Friendly, Unserious (Likes to crack jokes at his enemies)
Appearance: Black hair, Light skin, scar on upper left arm
Powers: Shadow manipulation (Can create shadows to boost him in the air or create a scythe if he looses his)
Equipment: Scythe, (Do shuriken count as ranged?)

_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

Umm, long range = close range seems cool though

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

so can I have shuriken or not?

_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

Yes, you can. I need at least 15 players before we start

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
Backstory: Nivlac was a normal human when a hellfire killed his family. Luckily a guardian saved him just in time! He than swore vengeance on the hellfire's and teamed up with the guardian to fight the hellfire's.
Personality: Friendly, Unserious (Likes to crack jokes at his enemies)
Appearance: Black hair, Light skin, scar on upper left arm
Powers: Shadow manipulation (Can create shadows to boost him in the air or create a scythe if he looses his)
Equipment: Scythe, Shuriken

I hate to break this to you but you are not getting even close to 15 players in 10 years

_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

Ok, 5 players before we start

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

ok

_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

4 more Guardians needed!
Added enemy descriptions:
Krakdemon-A huge flying Hellfire that shoots fireballs.
Crawler-Weak and fragile but fast and strong in huge packs.
Guncubus-Huge fat Hellfire with two miniguns.
Snort-A boar-like creature that charges st you very fast.

NPCs available:
Trader-Sells sidearms, additional weapons and potions. Interact with them by doing [NPC Trade]

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name:Zlikoth
Backstory: The only hellfire that fights with the hummans,Zlikoth is considered a traitor among his kind.He was always trying to eventually become a paladin even though he was restricted from doing so,having mercy upon the defeated when he raided villages and towns,Preferring weapon attacks as supposed to poison,even refusing to harm certain people in any way.He was soon found by the guardians,and he joined them.No one knows how or why this demon became a hero,But he did.
Personality: merciful,Anger-able,Prefers sword.
Appearance: A more human-sized krakdemon.
Powers: Generic fire shooting
Equipment: Leather Armor,blue loincloth,Steel shortsword.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I'll pop in, I don't have time to do the details but I will sign up.

_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

I'll save a spot for you Jack, and dan, nice character! You're in mate.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Glitch
Backstory: A genius at machinery, he works as an engineer and programmer.
Personality: Calm, Quiet, Easily Annoyed, prefers long-range
Appearance: Average Height, Average weight, Black Eyes, Short not-spiked Black hair, white skin
Powers: Machine control
Equipment: Lightsaber

This fine?

Myskybluecap
Myskybluecap
16 posts
Nomad

Name: Glarius
Backstory: He had a happy childhood life,until the Hellfire came and ruined it.Seeing his family bodies,he sets off in search for the one who caused all this.
Personality: Calm and cool,though he loses his mind when he's angry
Appearance: Light brown,has a scar on the right side of his head
Powers: Superhuman Strength
Equipment: Dagger

So...how's this?

_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

One more to go!
Zlikoth, Glarius, Glitch and Niklov are now accepted into the world of Hellfire!

_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

NPC in Hellfire
Some NPCs can be interacted by a special command. Such as the Trading command for a Trader NPC.

NPC Type
#1: Trader- Trades additional weapons such as pistols, grenades or backup weapons. They also trade potions.
#2: Bosses- You will face them in the end of every Book (Chapter). It doesn't have any special commands to interact.
#3: Dying Hellfire- Appears randomly in the game. Use the command /NPC Execute to kill it and absorb its soul. Souls are used as currencies

Showing 1-15 of 32