ForumsForum GamesVampire's rule (RPG) (KICKSTARTER)

13 4522
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Alright.I've decided to gather up the courage to make a new RPG.This is the kick-starter thread for a new RPG i will be making.Take in mind,this is the first
REAL rpg i'm making,and yes it does have a kick-starter.Without further ado,let us hear the story about a kingdom under;
Vampire's rule:

Once upon a time,There was a kingdom named Hartaan.It was prosperous and rich and wise,Making it attract the envy of many kingdoms.

Hartaan:A kingdom with such wealth and riches and the best tech and smarts around?Hartaan has it all.Yet,it's past is long and gruelling.Let me explain the kingdom of Hartaan before the events of this game:
60,023-12,120,B.C,(Hartaan years)cavemen inhabit the land beyond the land bridge connecting the present-day kingdom and the islands of the west.They encounter intellegent high-elves,(they exist long before men,)
Ferocious dragons,And much more.

12,199-10,564 BC:Hummans began settling down from small tribes to tiny hamlets.they produce food without slaying or killing.

10,563 B.C-0 A.D- Hartaan discovers bronze-working,fight some ferocious vampires (for the first time in a million),and the great war vs dragons begins.

1 - 3.453 A.D-The great war vs dragons ends in a peace treaty with dozens of the beasts killed and thousands of men dead.May all of them rest in peace.

3,454 - 8,999;A long,grueling campaign of wars made by the orcs aganst Hartaan nearly subdues both the hummans and many other races,includng dwarves.

9,000 (presesnt day) Vampires attack basically everyone.All are captured,putting the vampires immediately in the throne.THE GAME BEGINS.[/b]

Now with THAT out of the way, Letsee.

A long,grueling war between everyone else vs the vampires apparently proves fatal,allowing the vampires to take over the whole continent,with the land bridge next.

However,there were a group of pepole who could stop them.

(Will do charachter sheets as soon as i can.)
(also:suggestions allowed)
Current charachters

Name: Nivlac
Bio: Raised in the depths of a jungle just outside of Hartaan
Race: Elf
Looks:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7dNHFiMzvkJ0_Vl6ZQeG3h0tpaiDhlrywdZyBn9fKkhIP1Nbdtg
Type: Humanoid
Class: Rebel archer
Blood: 56/56
Energy: 56/56
---------------------------------------------------------
Stats:
HP: 3
STM: 3
STR: 5
SPD: 7
STL: 7
XP:0/5 (lvl 1)
Backpack:X1 Life potion,Jewel of communication (equivalent of a phone lol)
Equipped:Rebel uniform,Rebel loincloth,Rebel boots,Shortbow,(15/15 arrows)Dagger
Squad:
Skills:
Swift shot:Basic arrow shot.Base dmg:5-7,requires 1 arrow
Aim:Increases accuracy for your next ranged attack by a number or 2.
Stab:stab the enemy with your knife.Better than nothing.Base dmg:3-4

Name:Tor
Bio:Tor's parents were killed by vampires, since then he has sworn to eliminate all of them.
Race: Humman(did I spell it right?)
Looks: Tor is tall, thickset but not fat. He has black hair and green eyes, and has a deep tan.
Class:Rebel Swordsman
Blood:85
Energy:27
StatsPool of:25)
HP:10
STM:2
STR:7
SPD:4
STL:2
XP:0/5 (lvl 1)
Backpack:X1 Life potion,Jewel of communication (equivalent of a phone lol)
EquippedI fill this in)
Squadi fill this in)
SkillsI fill this in)

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13