ForumsForum GamesThe Kingdom of Cristallopia

29 5975
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Story:

Deep within the center of are universe lies a planet. If you dug a hole 5 feet below the ground you would find a special crystal that the entire planets underground called cristallum. The capital of this planet is a kingdom cauld cristallopia They've learned how to harness the cristallum to make a energy source cauld Crium. Crium can be used to do what humans would call spells except you wouldn't wave a wand and yell "Expelliamus" You would infuse Crium with weapons. Unfortunately you cannot infuse Crium with modern days guns so the people of cristallopia Traveled back the the days of the old and infused this new found power with swords, spears and bows! they also invented wands and staves that really harness the magical side of crium. All went well! But lately strange things have been happening things that no one can explain! Its your job to find the source of these things and stop them!

Name:
Description: (Gender, Hair color, Eye color, Height, etc, etc)
Personality:
Xp: 0/15
Level: 1
Class: N/A
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Head: None
Body: Normal clothes
Feet: Tennis shoes
Primary Weapon 1: None
Primary Weapon 2: None
Secondary Weapon: None
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will add more to the character sheet later on in the game.

Classes:

I will add them when someone needs them.

• 29 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

FIRST!
But the CS is somewhat incomplete...
*sigh*
P.S do not forget [b]

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I will complete once somebody gets to the main part the game but this is the OP for the start of the game.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Bio: An innocent boy that usually fights enemies with spears.
Inventory:
1,000,000 (what?)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do think that the sheet has too few stuff though. And you should try doing a more modern one. :|

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Axorez
Bio: An innocent boy that usually fights enemies with spears.
Description: (Gender, Hair color, Eye color, Height, etc, etc)
Personality:
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Head: None
Body: Normal clothes
Feet: Tennis shoes
Primary Weapon 1: None

Added some more stuff

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

bump

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

bump

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

When you bump twice and no one responds well...

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

why aren't you responding? also three people said they would play.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I don't even know what to do.
Character sheet looks incomplete.
imma quit

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I will tell you when we start.
I updated it and there is a lot more. If you still think it looks incomplete then what do you think I need?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Bio: A novice woodcutter under his fathers instruction. A family trade for seven generations. Unknowledgeable about the outer world and it's goings on. The farthest he's ever been is the nearby trade-town, this is where he found his axe, imbued with Crium so it never becomes dull or blunt.
Description: Squat standing at 5 foot 10 inches with broad shoulders that showed him off to be a Deane. Dirty black hair is shaved close to his head and he has a lighter brown scraggly beard.
Personality: Naive, trusting, easily impressed by those who seem to know about the outside world, stands up for his friends and family.
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:
Head: Goggles
Body: Woodworkers clothes
Feet: Working boots
Primary Weapon 1: Axe

Sorry I had forgotten about this, I wasn't even sure I Had registered to this!

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Bio: A novice woodcutter under his fathers instruction. A family trade for seven generations. Unknowledgeable about the outer world and it's goings on. The farthest he's ever been is the nearby trade-town, this is where he found his axe, imbued with Crium so it never becomes dull or blunt.
Description: Squat standing at 5 foot 10 inches with broad shoulders that showed him off to be a Deane. Dirty black hair is shaved close to his head and he has a lighter brown scraggly beard.
Personality: Naive, trusting, easily impressed by those who seem to know about the outside world, stands up for his friends and family.
Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

One day you are chopping wood and you get a strange feeling. you pass it off at first but it keeps getting stronger you feel like something is coming from... from.. the sky.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

I finish the tree I'm chopping, Da said it was a bad habit to leave a tree half done. After navigating it to the ground I look up.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

You look up and see nothing at first but than you make out something but your not sure what it is but than you start to see more there are tons of them falling than you see it there crystals the size of a small table!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Inventory:
$1,000,000
Equipment:

"Dad." I say with uncertainty as I begin to move toward the house, "Dad!" I shout my voice still calm, "Dad!!" I begin shouting, "Dad what's going on?"

Showing 1-15 of 29