6 posts
Bard

Notice any constant bugs in your game?

• 5 Replies
AceofAwesome
AceofAwesome
6 posts
Bard

For me when I make a quickmatch, choose the Shanty Town Map in "One Man Army" mode with 10 other bots and start the following happens:
1. The bar on the top/the life counter looks like a rave party and begins to flash bright neon-esque colors, either counter does not go down when you die or get a kill.
2. All places where there is a weapon drop in its place is, well, what looks like the weapon drop base or bottom with a flashing red, green and yellow aura around it. Above the aura is a flashing capital "P" which is in sync with the flashy aura. When you walk over the once weapon drop the aura turn red and the "no ammo" sound affect plays over and over. No new weapons are received.
3. In-game Power-ups (ie. invincibility, double dmg. etc.) have a purple base with a floating capital "P" and when walked over also continuously play the "no ammo" sound affect.
What does Armor Games Forums think?
I'm still not sure if this is an actual bug but it's just so weird that could it be an easter egg???

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

@AceofAwesome youll need to contact the creator of game since he is the one that can fix the bugs

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Or we could get @Ferret to do it. What do you make of this? (Not the best picture, but the problems are as described by the OP)

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/09philj/bug_zps4660718d.png

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Summoning @Tasselfoot to the thread, maybe he can pass this on to the developer.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Passed on!

Showing 1-5 of 5